Problem with game "Drakensang" and why people dislike it

I agree. For me, the less MMO, the better.

btw: Regarding Drakensang Online boosfights, I remember the first harder one, in city crypts, and it was painfully exploitable with ranged characters.:D
Yeah I totally agree, but I think if they had 5 man dungeons at end game, so you don't have to do it would be good and a challenge.
Last edited by jaimesto on Apr 25, 2012, 6:29:48 AM
"
maxwolfie wrote:
GGG have stated numerous times that the game will not be play2win.

Surely you mean it will not be pay2win, but rather be play2win.

I am 100% sure PoE is Play To Win LOL!
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
Drakensang has no character customization, you just gain levels and whatever comes with it. Only thing that can be different is gear.

The cash currency is pretty much forced on you to the point where you might wonder why gold currency even exists.

That and the unimaginative quests make it a quite boring experience.
I have played drakensang online for about 3 weeks or so after quitting runescape ruined by new (SOF) buy experience options....
It gave em a good grounding in the style of play that this game has, mouse controls, key controls etc.
I never buy the andermant I farm areas to get loots, and it has worked quite well. only lvl 22 ranger tho but it has made me more adventurous and smarter in boss fights etc.
So it has it's place in the gaming world.
BUT,,,,it is majorly glitchy and the scrolling effect is bugged a lot
On 22nd level you were just getting into locations where microtransactions are necessary if you want to avoid loooong grinding:).
I played Runescape for about 7yrs or so, not buying items at all so was used to grinding play in that style.
I play a game for long term fun, not for short term leveling up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info