New Microtransactions - Get a Free Mystery Box when You Spend Points

ohhh boyy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
YaY
I'm not really interested in these portals. I just got my Darkseer portal which I think is one of the best portals in the game!

I did notice I don't have a Delve stash tab yet so might get one of those :D

Last time I got a black dragon from a free chest, so that's pretty cool I guess.
thank you for the box
What can i buy with my 4 points?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Synthesis portal looks like resonator portal. That, plus being a reminder of a league I hate(d), means I will pass.

Legion portal, to my eyes, looks like barely more than a recolor and maybe tweak of the ice portal. Again, pass.

Delirium is very likely to surpass Synthesis on my list of leagues I hate, so the Delirium portal is definitely tainted by association. The reaction the portal's surface makes when a character passes by is an effect I have not yet seen on other portals, so that might win me over some day.

But not any time soon.

Oh-fer-three, which is pretty impressive given what a sucker I am for portal mtx.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Keep checking the sales. They'll be changing them every day throughout the weekend. A single skin transfer or a weta are the first couple of things that come to mind for the absolute cheapest mtx you can get... but the weta and/or the skin transfer have to be on sale for you to get that price point.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Thanksss for the free mtx box!! I wanted a portal or wings and i ended up getting that portal and it's SICKKKK!!! I LOVE IT!

Nice. Was about time :)
I only have 2 coins, so I can't buy.
I would have liked to pay these last coins to charity, since I will not give other support to the game.
It would have been nice to see a similar action designed by GGG, but I don't see any initiative ... too bad, a missed opportunity ... even at this moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info