[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

"
tg08096 wrote:
Hi, great build. I'm farming BA atm. Do you have a recommended Ascendancy progression?

Thanks!

Yes, in the PoB you can open up different passive trees (A1-A5 etc.) there you can see what i picked.
Thanks for the awesome build boogy.

I've currently saving up right now at 1ex. What do you think I should prioritize to buying/upgrading next?

Thank you :D

also wanted to know where do you think is most profitable to farm rn as a wander
Last edited by BURNTtacoGod on Sep 25, 2020, 5:49:54 AM
Hi, currently lvl 91, about 5k life, all 4 ascendecies and all needed gear.. of course somw might be inproved but are not trash. Gems arenlvl 20... don't know why it feels like a glass cannon. Feels soft even in a t14 map with no mods at all.
Am i doing something wrong?

Besides that...loving the build!
Last edited by iiisus on Sep 25, 2020, 7:08:30 AM
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi, currently lvl 91, about 5k life, all 4 ascendecies and all needed gear.. of course somw might be inproved but are not trash. Gems arenlvl 20... don't know why it feels like a glass cannon. Feels soft even in a t14 map with no mods at all.

Cant look at your character, so no idea, sry. Need to give me some more info ;)
Without looking, i would guess to better check your flasks again ;)
"
boogywc wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:

Cant look at your character, so no idea, sry. Need to give me some more info ;)
Without looking, i would guess to better check your flasks again ;)

Last edited by iiisus on Sep 26, 2020, 2:21:07 AM
@iiisus so many questions ^^
I dont know, that doesnt look like a character that is playing the build i was trying to explain in this guide. ;)

Honestly, everything is so different. I cant tell you how you can improve a totally randomly changed build from the original idea.

You either stick to the guide, or you freestyle whatever you like. Which is not wrong if you enjoy it, but i cant help you with what you are doing.
If you re-read the first page from top to bottom, maybe listen to the youtube video, i think you will get the most improvement to your character.

Hey man thanks again for such a great guide and thank you for answering all these questions.

How would you prioritize 21/20 gems, i,e, what should i be leveling in my switch slots if I am trying to Vaal them myself or am Solo?
i would only really care for Power Siphon lvl 21 / 20 quality.
Power Siphon fires an additional projectile at lvl 21.
The Vaal Version is whatever.
Whenever you think about min/maxing this character, you should think: "What will increase my single target dps". And you should do whatever you can to do that.
Last edited by boogywc on Sep 26, 2020, 4:46:06 PM

Not sure what I should do with this wand for this build m8.
Got lucky? I think. Im not too sure if it's worth continuing on it for this build

What would you recommend?
"

Not sure what I should do with this wand for this build m8.
Got lucky? I think. Im not too sure if it's worth continuing on it for this build

What would you recommend?

I see you already crafted on it, but i would say you did ok with it ;)
You got a bit unlucky with the regal into the suffix. But its still a good wand and if its an upgrade, its probably worth it ;)
Best way to figure out what to do with an alt-regaled item is to copy it into your PoB and manually craft on it in PoB. Then you can measure cost-effectiveness.

Good to see that you got fairly high with the char so far. Looks good <3

Last edited by boogywc on Sep 27, 2020, 1:22:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info