[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Hmm, you got me curious, so i let my imagination loose....a perfect Wand for this build ...would look sth like this:

to be honest, i think i would prefer the crusader suffix "Curse Enemies with Level 10 Conductivity on Hit" instead of the trigger socketed spells. :D ....although...you could get that from a ring.... hmmmm...so much possibilities ...maybe "% increased Damage per Power Charge" instead of the conductivity :D

yeah, i think i would go with this one:

aahhhhhh...., forget it, this is probably the best:

Last edited by boogywc on Jul 23, 2020, 4:20:14 PM
Best thing is this build is good linear progress in dps per currency spend on build.

I made small changes:
- replaced movement sill: Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks, this feels much better, faster and safer
- replaced herald: Herald of Ice + Onslaught, this setup triggers Onslaught way often and works similar as explosion chest
- replaced Diamond Flask with Granite Flask: since with 5 power charges i have 75% crit chance, Diamond Flask isn't that great

My items:
Spoiler

Thanks for so fast replay and ideas for ideal wand. I managed to slam some of them in first essence try.

I think i have now great base to craft with harvest becasue those 2 affixes are only one with same type (attack, lighting) so i think with a little bit of luck and investment i can replicate wand you posted. I will link it when i will done it. If it will be even possible XD
Last edited by PisiontGroszy on Jul 24, 2020, 9:09:18 AM
Anyone tested "The Torrents Reclamation"?

Edit:

Thats my build so far. Its not really budget friendly but it works so smooth with 2 curses. I have to work on my Amulet and Rings but for now they are absolutley fine.

Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jul 25, 2020, 3:20:05 AM
"
Gauganian wrote:
good linear progress in dps per currency spend on build.

Actually so on point i replaced one of my Pro points with that in the original post ;) Ty
And your char looks fine. Very reasonable customizations ;)

@PisiontGroszy: Yep, thats a solid base ^^. Good luck, my friend. That looks like a lot of pain to craft ;D

@matizzle_dizzle: The Belt? I would only switch out soul tether, if you get the Legion Jewel that grants the Immortal Ambition Keystone.
I like what you did with the shield, btw. Thats a good solution for frenzy charges.
Double Curse is also very cool!
But you reaaaaaaally want a different weapon. That is an Abomination, sir! :D
Look at the "dream wand" i just posted. ;)
Last edited by boogywc on Jul 25, 2020, 6:53:21 AM
"
boogywc wrote:
"
Gauganian wrote:
good linear progress in dps per currency spend on build.

Actually so on point i replaced one of my Pro points with that in the original post ;) Ty
And your char looks fine. Very reasonable customizations ;)

@PisiontGroszy: Yep, thats a solid base ^^. Good luck, my friend. That looks like a lot of pain to craft ;D

@matizzle_dizzle: The Belt? I would only switch out soul tether, if you get the Legion Jewel that grants the Immortal Ambition Keystone.
I like what you did with the shield, btw. Thats a good solution for frenzy charges.
Double Curse is also very cool!
But you reaaaaaaally want a different weapon. That is an Abomination, sir! :D
Look at the "dream wand" i just posted. ;)

My Wand is dogs*it I totally agree. Im too lazy to craft a GGG Wand. Tried to buy something but its super rare or super expensive like 20-30ex+

Edit: What about Rings "The Taming"? Gives huge Elemental Damage and nice Resistances at all.
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jul 25, 2020, 2:02:19 PM
Hello guys, im new to the build and i started to buy stuff today. Can anyone tell me what could be my next upgrades. I have 4ex to spend.

@matizzle_dizzle: There is a lot of room between your wand and a GGG wand. If you would buy 10+ Essences and just slap them on a half decent base like any imbued wand ilvl 82, you will have a better wand what you use already. And if you have an open affix there and bench craft anything useful on it, it will probably be useable for a long time.
And the Taming has no life.

@Zellez: Quality on flasks, Alchemist or Chemists or Experimenters Quicksilver flask of adrenaline would also be one of the first things i would change. (and get heat on the basalt flask)
Then i would probably get a better Weapon with the Essence Craft.
And your Body Armour base is really unlucky ^^. But still good stats on it. :D
Last edited by boogywc on Jul 25, 2020, 8:25:05 PM
Hey

I have a problem, my wave of conviction+conductivity+spellslinger link dosnt work.. it just dosnt do anything.. on wave of conviction it says "skill cant be used" if i put it in my skills,if i remove spellslinger,i can use it.
@futocsiga: When you link a skill with spellslinger, the skill is not usable by yourself. But when you use another skill who use your wand, it will automatically use wave of conviction.
So everytime you use power siphon or kinetic blast. Just need to have spellslinger as an aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info