Rush into packs of monsters in style with the new Automaton Cyclone Effect! Designed in vibrant red, the new cosmetic effect for one of the most popular skills will be a nice addition to Automaton-themed outfits. Watch the video of the Automaton Cyclone below or check out the microtransaction in the store.

For a matching Automaton outfit use the Automaton Armour Set, Character Effect, Sword or Longsword and the Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Interesting
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
dank
dank
Ok
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Nice
cool! ty GGG!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Must we have one in every color of the spectrum? GGG - YES!
so celestial effect, but red?
Maybe make some MTX for the dozens of skills that don't have any at all yet, instead of more for skills that already have 7 (now 8)?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
That is pretty nice looking.

I am still looking forward to that upcoming Sawblade Spectral Throw. Or maybe a tornado one. I think the Sawblade would look best if thrown flat like the Seraph spectral throw.

Also, I hope you are working on a MTX skill effect randomizer like you have for the portal effects. Such a thing would be a lot of fun with a skill like cyclone and spectral throw.
Last edited by Ianpact on Apr 20, 2020, 9:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info