[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Ceclies wrote:
still trying to get the 15% chaos + 15% x resistance enchant

If you want the craft, i can craft it for you. Have all three.

Thank you for the offer! I'll have to look at how Omeyocan + styigan vise + possible new shield would affect my resistances before I can take you up on your offer.

I'm thinking about upgrading my fevered minds but that would be mini-maxing and 40%s are expensive. 39%s are roughly half the price of these though. Definitely going to need to focus more on sustain first.
Last edited by Ceclies on Apr 27, 2020, 6:53:33 PM
Still need a bit of upgrades. Mapping feels really good. Single target feels really meh. Only level 86, but the build feels nice. Thanks!

Also, I hate shield charge, what are people using instead?
"
hakejam wrote:

Also, I hate shield charge, what are people using instead?

Phase run + Increased Duration & no witness small cluster jewel really help with mapping. Alternatively you can find a phasing abyss jewel if you use a stygian vise. Combo this with a quicksilver flask of adrenaline and you should be flying through maps. You can also use flame dash for bad map routes.
"
Ceclies wrote:
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Ceclies wrote:
still trying to get the 15% chaos + 15% x resistance enchant

If you want the craft, i can craft it for you. Have all three.

Thank you for the offer! I'll have to look at how Omeyocan + styigan vise + possible new shield would affect my resistances before I can take you up on your offer.

I'm thinking about upgrading my fevered minds but that would be mini-maxing and 40%s are expensive. 39%s are roughly half the price of these though. Definitely going to need to focus more on sustain first.

You can also ask me for the craft.
Just realized that I was using only ever using 5 fevered minds (was using clear mind). Fixed that. Currently rocking 6 fevered minds, 1 clear mind, and a corrupted jewel with maim and corrupted blood immunity. Reallocated the tree to fit in another large cluster jewel. Only lost 200 health. Replaced my shoe with an Omeyocan and justified that to drop no witnesses.

Currently have 2.8k health, 2.4k ES, and 6.3k mana. 800 mana regen and 400 ES regen. Tooltip says storm brand is doing 61k (with chain, will probably be a lot higher once I get a white socket for controlled destruction). 67/66% block chance (20% my bone offering gem so dropped to level 1). Wave of conviction is apparently doing 30k tooltip dps. Pendant is using a random anointment which means even more dps once I switch it to heart of thunder.

I might drop a fevered mind for mapping. Mana regen + mana flask feels kinda slow. Everything looks pretty good so far.
Last edited by Ceclies on Apr 28, 2020, 4:33:30 AM
"
Ceclies wrote:
Just realized that I was using only ever using 5 fevered minds (was using clear mind). Fixed that. Currently rocking 6 fevered minds, 1 clear mind, and a corrupted jewel with maim and corrupted blood immunity. Reallocated the tree to fit in another large cluster jewel. Only lost 200 health. Replaced my shoe with an Omeyocan and justified that to drop no witnesses.

Currently have 2.8k health, 2.4k ES, and 6.3k mana. 800 mana regen and 400 ES regen. Tooltip says storm brand is doing 61k (with chain, will probably be a lot higher once I get a white socket for controlled destruction). 67/66% block chance (20% my bone offering gem so dropped to level 1). Wave of conviction is apparently doing 30k tooltip dps. Pendant is using a random anointment which means even more dps once I switch it to heart of thunder.

I might drop a fevered mind for mapping. Mana regen + mana flask feels kinda slow. Everything looks pretty good so far.

Omeyocan is interesting, but I prefer an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill.

I'm running 1 LCJ, 3 MCJ, 6 FM and 1 Slot which has a Jewel with "corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" but is reserved for a Watchers Eye at some point. With Some more levels and unnatural Instict I could slot in another LCJ + MCJ + FM / Watchers. In the meantime I could sacrifice a bit of life to get that going.

Right now I'm at ~3.5k life, ~3.35k ES and 6.1k Mana, 68/68 block. I'm running tempest shield lvl 1 to get to 71/71 block without flask (could be swapped to 76/66). Dropped Vaal Discipline for that. Other Option would be to have Phase Run without Inc Duration.

Mana will go up a bit so it should be possible to fit in another FM. But I wouldn't say its needed. Damage is pretty good, T16 maps feel very stable and fast. The only time I died was when I didn't check Map mods and ran elemental reflect or when I jumped into a hoard that instagibbed me.
"
Influx wrote:

Omeyocan is interesting, but I prefer an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill.

I'm running 1 LCJ, 3 MCJ, 6 FM and 1 Slot which has a Jewel with "corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" but is reserved for a Watchers Eye at some point. With Some more levels and unnatural Instict I could slot in another LCJ + MCJ + FM / Watchers. In the meantime I could sacrifice a bit of life to get that going.

Right now I'm at ~3.5k life, ~3.35k ES and 6.1k Mana, 68/68 block. I'm running tempest shield lvl 1 to get to 71/71 block without flask (could be swapped to 76/66). Dropped Vaal Discipline for that. Other Option would be to have Phase Run without Inc Duration.

Mana will go up a bit so it should be possible to fit in another FM. But I wouldn't say its needed. Damage is pretty good, T16 maps feel very stable and fast. The only time I died was when I didn't check Map mods and ran elemental reflect or when I jumped into a hoard that instagibbed me.

The dream would be to get an abyss jewel with corrupted blood immunity, phasing and onslaught on kill but I'm not entirely sure if that's even possible.

Omeyocan is nice but I hardly notice onslaught tbh. I pretty much only have it for the 20% dodge. It will make no regen maps tedious.

I'm also thinking about replacing flame dash with frost blink or just dash.
Last edited by Ceclies on Apr 28, 2020, 6:48:07 AM
"
Ceclies wrote:

The dream would be to get an abyss jewel with corrupted blood immunity, phasing and onslaught on kill but I'm not entirely sure if that's even possible.

I dropped some life for an abyssal socket. The best I could find for a reasonable price was corrupted blood + Onslaught + life.

I got rid of the nodes at scion start (including the jewel socket) for the second LCJ (giving back the jewel socket).
General advice for those who try out different clusters. You only need 1 source of leech each (Life and ES). More are useless as we are already leech capped on SB due to our high damage.
If you use other skills who are compatible with your leech type, e.g. Tempest Shield with spell/lightning leech, they do stack with SB leech. Thats also why you want a max lvl/quant Tempest Shield, even if the difference is minimal.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 28, 2020, 1:43:05 PM
Had some more fun with the build today and got some nice drops. I was able to improve my items and build quite a lot. I was doing a deathless shaper, uberelder and a8 sirus.

Right now I am thinking about swapping the CWDT setup into the boots and the shield charge into the shield. Just wondering if tempest shield or immortal call would be better with arcane cloak.

I will keep on crafting for a better shield but right now I am really satisfied. It is really the best and most fun build i ever played since 2013. Thank you so much for it and also for your guys support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info