[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

Ok, so after a bit of tinkering, these are my current max stats with every possible buff/debuff active and Controlled Destruction instead of Chain. These are theoretical values, reality is lower (still reliable 1.7m with Chain run through mapping setup with only flasks and Brand Recall spam).
Its Shaper/Guardian Dps per brand.

https://imgur.com/a/XO1Y6hN

Also:
- 50% MoM
- Gain on Block:
Life 503
Mana 269
ES 159

Possible upgrades left
- 2x Clarity Watchers (Mana as ES and MoM), currently only using the MoM Watchers
- Unnatural Instict = +3 passive points
- 5 more lvl = +5 passive points
- When i have the pints, i have still space for one Medium Cluster Jewel and some Life/Mana/ES nodes for rest points
- 40% Fevered Minds
- Better enchant on helm, currently -6% res on Wave
- Cluster Jewels can always become a little better
- Have only 2 lvl 1 awakened gems in SB link and SB and Archmage can become 21/23 for more dmg

This build is very strong and has amazing potential for endgame adjustments. My profile is public if you want any inspiration. Thanks hitmentb for the build idea.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 27, 2020, 3:49:06 PM
easily farming A8 Conquerors,and Sirus A8. Literally takes 0 effort with this build lol.

Also kills Shaper and Elder easily too, haven't fought Uber Elder yet though. I could use more ES, since my damage is mad high already.

If anyone has any suggestions for improvement, my POB is here.

https://pastebin.com/JFhrDSgL
Any suggestions on most important upgrades at this point?

"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
Ok, so after a bit of tinkering, these are my current max stats with every possible buff/debuff active and Controlled Destruction instead of Chain. These are theoretical values, reality is lower (still reliable 1.7m with Chain run through mapping setup with only flasks and Brand Recall spam).

Also:
- 50% MoM
- Gain on Block:
Life 503
Mana 269
ES 159

Possible upgrades left
- 2x Clarity Watchers (Mana as ES and MoM), currently only using the MoM Watchers
- When i have the pints, i have still space for one Medium Cluster Jewel and some Life/Mana/ES nodes for rest points
- 40% Fevered Minds
- Have only 2 lvl 1 awakened gems in SB link and SB and Archmage can become 21/23 for more dmg

This build is very strong and has amazing potential for endgame adjustments. My profile is public if you want any inspiration. Thanks hitmentb for the build idea.

Very nice. How do you get to the 1.2 million in PoB? When importing your char I don't get up to those numbers.

Also for the large cluster jewel on the right side with Conjured Wall and Essence Rush, do you take Practiced Caster along too or do you skip that like with the other large one?

I am looking to improve my build a little more. Any more recommendations please? So far I know that i should finish the life and mana quality on the amulet and ring and finish leveling the gems.

Thanks guys. Also looking to swap out Vaal Discipline for Culling Strike. Or any other suggestions what I could put into the last link of the boots?
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:

Also:
- 50% MoM
- Gain on Block:
Life 503
Mana 269
ES 159

Possible upgrades left
- 40% Fevered Minds

Thanks for the feedback.

I was looking at your large cluster jewels. Essence rush looks amazing b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶a̶p̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶C̶o̶n̶j̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶n̶e̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶+̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶k̶)̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶p̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶0̶%̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶1̶%̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶e̶n̶.̶

Just found out that I don't think you can get essence rush, practiced caster, and sap psyche together. Now that I'm leaning towards practiced caster, you can get it from a combination of essence rush, burden projection, and practiced caster (with the burden projection on the top so you can save points).
Last edited by Ceclies on Apr 27, 2020, 4:42:09 PM
Not taking the 3rd node on the Large ones, no points for now, just got some cheap ones to try the spell setup. Conjured Wall is basically just for max Spell Block. Trying to stack defense before dmg first, esp for hard bosses when you are out of flasks. Can nearly face tank 6 man wave 20 Kosis without moving. Sadly died just before i killed him bc i had no more flasks and was still using Chain.

As for PoB config, most important is Wave on Lightning, 2 brand per enemy and untick vaal clarity if its on. Timeless gives me chaos res.

Cleansed thoughts is massive defensive upgrade if you invested is chaos res on gear already. Simulacrum becomes so much easier.

Also thinking about culling instead of Vaal RF as its only good for the numbers in theory but to short for reality. Flame Dash hits so culling works with it, so does Tempest Shield.

I have to also say Phase Run + No Witnesses + double MS flask makes mapping so much more comfortable as you just run through map with brand recall pressed and everything dies. I seldom use Flame Dash due to the high MS. If you put Phase Run on left mouse and Recall on right you can even pla with only 1 hand after you casted the brands.

@KMDave
Get a 2x MS flask with quality. If res allows it try to craft chaos res on items. You can also catalyst Dream Fragment with res. I also think that we dont need the cursed mana on kill as I pretty much only use Wave for bosses and on last Simulacrum waves. For the first its useless, for the second I am already tanky enough.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 27, 2020, 5:22:48 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:

Cleansed thoughts is massive defensive upgrade if you invested is chaos res on gear already. Simulacrum becomes so much easier.

Cleansed thoughts sounds intriguing. Currently have 55% (still trying to get the 15% chaos + 15% x resistance enchant to get 70%). It doesn't affect the max cap for chaos resistance does it?
"
Ceclies wrote:
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:

Cleansed thoughts sounds intriguing. Currently have 55% (still trying to get the 15% chaos + 15% x resistance enchant to get 70%). It doesn't affect the max cap for chaos resistance does it?

It does not. Do catalysts do enought to cap it?
Also why lvl 20 Arcane Surge?
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 27, 2020, 5:29:22 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Ceclies wrote:
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:

It does not. Do catalysts do enought to cap it?
Also why lvl 20 Arcane Surge?

I believe it just might but I might be replacing my shield/boots for Omeyocan so I'll have to readjust my resistances.

Nice catch! I was trying to 20% quality my skill gems, didn't realize that it reached max level.
"
Ceclies wrote:
still trying to get the 15% chaos + 15% x resistance enchant

If you want the craft, i can craft it for you. Have all three.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info