[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

My enduring mana flask dosen't seem to remove curses with Cursed Concoction node. Anyone else having this problem?
Hello Dears!

is it really worth to use Unnatural Instinct??? i still do not know what benefit you get doing so?

my only issue now with my build is to increase my protection. any good idea will be welcome. I have very good gears and rings, and i am so affraid to change something now...

Era
"
saxisa wrote:
"
Evrogue wrote:

Mainly
Rez isn't capped

No Doriyani's for extra ES.
Block isn't as high as it could be.

Sorry, what Doriyani's? Workin on the res....

You want one with "Bathed in the blood of (whatever) sacrificed in the name of DORYANI". Wich essentially grants you 20% of your life as extra energy shield if you then pick "mind of matter" wich will be corrupted by this jewel for such effect.

"
My enduring mana flask dosen't seem to remove curses with Cursed Concoction node. Anyone else having this problem?

Beause this passive just doesnt makes you immune to curse during effect, its good for the 15% increased mana but it wont make you curse immune during a mana flask effect. Use a "of warding" quicksilver or mana flask to get the immunity in maps.

"
is it really worth to use Unnatural Instinct???

It is, it saves you 4 passives points for the same bonuses, essentially letting you pick more mana, life or dps nodes.
Last edited by lendive on Apr 26, 2020, 5:57:54 AM
"
Eradorus wrote:
Hello Dears!

is it really worth to use Unnatural Instinct??? i still do not know what benefit you get doing so?

my only issue now with my build is to increase my protection. any good idea will be welcome. I have very good gears and rings, and i am so affraid to change something now...

Era

I added Omeyocan, Tempest Shield, Phase Run and No Witnesses for more defense, but removed the Fortify as I don't like Shield Charge and Vaal Discipline as I never used it.
I also managed to get +3 max Res via Cloak corruption and shield.

Unnatural is expensive but saves you 3 passive points compared to Intuitive Leap for similar value.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 26, 2020, 6:05:12 AM
Any idea wich expensive item to get first between Unnatural or clarity ES watcher ?

I can't decide xD
Last edited by lendive on Apr 26, 2020, 6:13:39 AM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Eradorus wrote:
Hello Dears!

Era

I added Omeyocan, Tempest Shield, Phase Run and No Witnesses for more defense, but removed the Fortify as I don't like Shield Charge and Vaal Discipline as I never used it.

Unnatural is expensive but saves you 3 passive points compared to Intuitive Leap for similar value.

sorry Ex, i was not enough precise. i am speaking about Fire Light and Cold protection. I am average now about 60% but very affraid to have to change my good stuff....
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:

Are you able to sustain the mana loss from Omeyocan? 7% a second sounds a lot especially during longer boss fights.

Tempest shield sounds interesting though. How has that been working out?
"
Ceclies wrote:

Are you able to sustain the mana loss from Omeyocan? 7% a second sounds a lot especially during longer boss fights.

Tempest shield sounds interesting though. How has that been working out?

Even with them, I regen more than 1k/s without flask.

Haven't testet Tempest Shield much. Its free 3% Block for Atk and Spell for 12s and refreshes if you block and also restores 20 Life and ES per enemy hit.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 26, 2020, 8:18:21 AM
"
Eradorus wrote:

sorry Ex, i was not enough precise. i am speaking about Fire Light and Cold protection. I am average now about 60% but very affraid to have to change my good stuff....

You need max elemental resistance. If you cannot manage that you need to upgrade gear or get some from tree if gear is already good and nearly res capped. Catalysts can also help you on that.

Craft Life on the ring instead of ES recharge, apply resist catalysts and replace that useless Abyss Jewel. Update the flask setup to the described one.

Also do your Labs. Ascendancies give a lot of survivability.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 26, 2020, 11:29:39 AM
"
lendive wrote:

You want one with "Bathed in the blood of (whatever) sacrificed in the name of DORYANI". Wich essentially grants you 20% of your life as extra energy shield if you then pick "mind of matter" wich will be corrupted by this jewel for such effect.

Got it tyvm. Does the number on the jewel mean anything for us? Or just pick up cheapest available?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info