[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Lendroo wrote:
Just head's up, you cannot use Fortify with Flame Dash. Or am I misunderstanding something?

No, you cannot. Fortify only works with Meele skills which Flame Dash is not.
Where is the Deathless Sirus 8 video?
Last edited by Snailda on Apr 29, 2020, 12:00:18 PM
"
hakejam wrote:
Still need a bit of upgrades. Mapping feels really good. Single target feels really meh. Only level 86, but the build feels nice. Thanks!

Also, I hate shield charge, what are people using instead?

You can go the route I went. Instead of using a Trigger Wand i use a Trigger Dagger, this allows me to use Charged Dash with fortify. My movement speed is high enough with flasks that charged dash still feels solid. It also functions as a "fortify potion" since you can literally just tap charged dash and gain fortify on tap. Charged dash can cover gaps and go around 90* corners, something that no other movement skill can do.
Hey Fellas,

first of all thank you for checking into my profile and correcting some mistakes. I kinda feel stupid havin arcane cloak instead of arcane surge socketed...
I also went shopping, chaos resistance is around 30% now. I dropped my Omeyocan boots to some rare (4 EX) and bought new gloves to cap the rest of all the resistances. I canceled one LCJ and got rid of Healthy mind. Althoug i was afraid of my mana falling below the 6k level it maintains on 6,6k. Healt and Energy have gone up to 3,4 and 3,3k.
Gotta work on my gems left though... and a watcher's eye (the mode energy shield is bit expensive).

My damage dropped from ~100k to 85k town damage (without any buffs). I am in a testing mode atm.

Thank you so far all the recommendations. If there any improvements left oin my gear please let a noob know ;)

BR
Kraut
"
DreimitKraut wrote:
Hey Fellas,

first of all thank you for checking into my profile and correcting some mistakes. I kinda feel stupid havin arcane cloak instead of arcane surge socketed...
I also went shopping, chaos resistance is around 30% now. I dropped my Omeyocan boots to some rare (4 EX) and bought new gloves to cap the rest of all the resistances. I canceled one LCJ and got rid of Healthy mind. Althoug i was afraid of my mana falling below the 6k level it maintains on 6,6k. Healt and Energy have gone up to 3,4 and 3,3k.
Gotta work on my gems left though... and a watcher's eye (the mode energy shield is bit expensive).

My damage dropped from ~100k to 85k town damage (without any buffs). I am in a testing mode atm.

Thank you so far all the recommendations. If there any improvements left oin my gear please let a noob know ;)

BR
Kraut

The damage taken in mana before life watcher is amazing for our build. And almost just as good as the energy shield one.
I'm thinking about what skills to pick on the fourth MCJ. I think Grand Design is a given, but Brand Loyalty not that much.

I remember that someone here mentioned using Seeker Runes. Does the increased attachement range still apply after recalling the brands? If not, this skill does not seem that useful, since I am spamming Brand Recall every 1.5 seconds.

The other viable option would be Holy Conquest, which adds activation frequency, damage and movement speed.
"
Influx wrote:
I'm thinking about what skills to pick on the fourth MCJ. I think Grand Design is a given, but Brand Loyalty not that much.

I remember that someone here mentioned using Seeker Runes. Does the increased attachement range still apply after recalling the brands? If not, this skill does not seem that useful, since I am spamming Brand Recall every 1.5 seconds.

The other viable option would be Holy Conquest, which adds activation frequency, damage and movement speed.

Would not choose Seeker Runes as we already have a high range, esp. with recall. Haven't tested it, but recalling makes then unattached and generally instantly attached as you recall near enemies. So it would be pretty much useless with us spamming recall.

According to PoB, Holy Conquest gives me relatively 2.6 % less dps than Brand Loyalty. It does though give MS and more leech/s as you hit faster, whereas Brand Loyalty gives 20 % range. Basically your choice which to go. I will opt for Brand Loyalty when i use my 4th.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 30, 2020, 10:22:04 AM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Influx wrote:

Would not choose Seeker Runes as we already have a high range, esp. with recall. Haven't tested it, but recalling makes then unattached and generally instantly attached as you recall near enemies. So it would be pretty much useless with us spamming recall.

According to PoB, Holy Conquest gives me relatively 2.6 % less dps than Brand Loyalty. It does though give MS and more leech/s as you hit faster, whereas Brand Loyalty gives 20 % range. Basically your choice which to go.

Even when recalling, if I run with 7+ Brands, probably not all of them will be attached. But I have never really paid attention to that.

I read a thread on reddit about Seeker Runes. It seems to ignore Brand Recall completely, meaning it does not refresh after getting recalled, but also ignores the added lifetime of the brand. It only cares about the base/tooltip lifetime. I'm on 18 seconds, so this would stack up quite a bit.
"
Influx wrote:

Even when recalling, if I run with 7+ Brands, probably not all of them will be attached. But I have never really paid attention to that.

I read a thread on reddit about Seeker Runes. It seems to ignore Brand Recall completely, meaning it does not refresh after getting recalled, but also ignores the added lifetime of the brand. It only cares about the base/tooltip lifetime. I'm on 18 seconds, so this would stack up quite a bit.

I guess we need the field test to be sure. Would love to hear your feedback on it.
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Influx wrote:

I guess we need the field test to be sure. Would love to hear your feedback on it.

Yes, I bought one and will test it.

I got rid of the path to Cursed Concoction (Never had it and I'm a bit lazy with using WoC since everythign dies so fast) and Purity of flesh (had overcapped chaos res). I put the points into the two nodes in the Written in Blood Cluster, saving me one skill point, which I put into 6% life but could be used elsewhere.

So this means: I traded 10 Int, 12 overcapped chaos res, 10 Strength for 2% life and 10% ES. Very min-maxy, but I enjoy that :). The one BIG upgrade would be Unnatural Instinct, but that is so expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info