[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Look what i crafted )

Not best of the best but rly rly good.

Ha! Yeah; that one is really good!

I am currently trying to craft a blade with 4 mods:

lv 20 coc (obviously)
attackspeed/double damage
Critchance
movementskill have a chance to fortify on hit

And then aisling research the two crafted mods. (alternativly anull off the multimod-mod and slam one of the suffixes but jesus christ that seems like the wrong approach)

Its a dang project lol.

If anyone wants to join me on that journey feel free! :)

I spend 5-6 hours to craft my blade - not anymore )))
How u think - is it rly good mod "movementskill have a chance to fortify on hit"?
"
vodkanoid wrote:

I spend 5-6 hours to craft my blade - not anymore )))
How u think - is it rly good mod "movementskill have a chance to fortify on hit"?

Yeah, kinda. I mean - getting crit or attackspeed one way or another is always possible. But perma fortify? Thats neat!

Doesn't increase the damage or anything though. But alas. :)
hi if it isnt to much problem can you tell me what things i need to change?, beacuse i still dont get 100% crits, i'm gessing it has to be that i dont have the skill lvl up, but yet i only reach 60% with all the charges....

so pretty pls? xD

or i just going to spam critical chance?
"
poijn wrote:
hi if it isnt to much problem can you tell me what things i need to change?, beacuse i still dont get 100% crits, i'm gessing it has to be that i dont have the skill lvl up, but yet i only reach 60% with all the charges....

so pretty pls? xD

or i just going to spam critical chance?

You propably lack two of the following things: critical strike chance on your sword, the hatred watchers eye or a bottled faith.
Hi!

What can i do to prevent being one-tapped by hugh phys dmg (i guess)? I can't get items like OP (that helm wtf) so i have only 6200 ES. How this build should survive phys dmg?
I have an exquisite base ready to multi mod if anyone needs it. CoC, t1 crit chance, t2 attack speed, 27% quality. PM me here or in game.
hi how can i generate endurance charges with this build? and the second question why in pob we got in sword inspiration sup not inc crit ?
thx for answer
Last edited by sobotkaa on Apr 24, 2020, 11:30:45 AM
"
sobotkaa wrote:
hi how can i generate endurance charges with this build?
thx for answer

Enduring focus cluster notable
"
mastreto wrote:

Yeah, but it works somehow unstable, it's not like you have every second 25% chance of generating EC, sometimes i can spin for a minute without single charge.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
mastreto wrote:

Yeah, but it works somehow unstable, it's not like you have every second 25% chance of generating EC, sometimes i can spin for a minute without single charge.

We also discharge them with immortal call. If you want more of them up you can invest in a second cluster with enduring focus. If you want more ES you can also go for small clusters with 'Energy from Nought'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info