[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
emboo wrote:
Hi im a new player with coc (cyclone) tbh.

how do you handle stuns durning fights because they stop me from using cyclone all the time.. found it very irritating but i don't want to quit this build!

Thanks in advance :)

OK now i see it :) Presence of Chayula!

Yeah, a big kinda benefit of going lowlife for cyclone coc is the stun immunity.

Though I suppose now with harvest you can craft stun avoidance implicits on all your jewels.
Heya! Sick build but i might be retarded or missing something completely,

Im sitting on around 75%crit chance and 6kEshield,

I got pretty expensive items but im not sure what i did wrong :P

If u got time to check it out it would be much appreciated

Ps, im still hunting for lab enchant and boots enchants ^-^

https://pastebin.com/fnx4sMuS

Thanks!
"
Heya! Sick build but i might be retarded or missing something completely,

Im sitting on around 75%crit chance and 6kEshield,

I got pretty expensive items but im not sure what i did wrong :P

If u got time to check it out it would be much appreciated

Ps, im still hunting for lab enchant and boots enchants ^-^

https://pastebin.com/fnx4sMuS

Thanks!

I think you forgot to turn on both PowerCharges in Pob and check "is the enemy on consecrated ground".

Both those things are automatically created by either channeling (we do this via cyclone) or by the spell Purifying Flame we trigger automatically.

You have in fact so much crit you do not need your diamond flask at all.

Regarding the ES: You choose to play the maximum DPS Version with Aul's - I personally would go for the Presence of Chayula for that ES. Aul's and subsequently Wrath doesn't do terribly much for you right now anyway since you do not have a lot of conversion to lightning. Just use the Presence of Chayula.

Other things:
Level your precision up as far as you can. Ideally to at least level 9 so you cap out on accuracy.

You have crafted Fire Damage to Attacks on your Ring; This does nothing for us. We deal damage with spells, not with attacks.

Your Cobalt Jewel has 7% increased Life; which doesn't do anything for this build. :( (Especially not if you are running without Chayula)

Since you are overcapping that hard on crit (you are capped before bottled faith even) you might want to consider a sword that gives fortify instead.

Something like this maybe: (+the appropiate benchcrafted mods)

You could still do with a bit more attackspeed overall. Tailwind or Onslaught boots would probs do the most for you. Or just a Silver (onslaught) flask instead of your diamond flask.

Looks pretty solid otherwise.

Cheers.

But yeah. Don't run Aul/Wrath, get a presence of Chayula
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Mar 12, 2021, 6:40:42 PM
Thanks for the awesome build guide! I have a "mathil" sword from a previous league so I'm trying this out. I know hits can't be evaded isn't needed for this build but that's what I have so I'm gonna see if I can change it up a little to make up for the wasted mod. Maybe drop shaper's for rare es gloves with crit mod? Might also be able to drop the 3 crit from right of tree and grab the 3 ele damage right above instead?

Last edited by stoudtlr on Mar 20, 2021, 8:32:52 PM
I came back end of the ritual season to craft these two monsters and also to test out some standard stuff.

This weapon is "better" than the exquisite blade because of +2 power charge which gives 80% increase crit, aoe and attack speed with Engimatic Reach notable and Smashing Strikes notable allows us to easily generate Endurance charge on melee crit. It also makes us tankier as we get fority on melee hit with Overlord large cluster notable, and some nodes on tree give us a bit of block. I switch between item quantity for magic find and Awakened Controlled Destruction for really big bosses like Sirus and Maven.

I've been really enjoying standard as its really easy to make currency between farming harvest to sell for 2-20ex a pop, and running 90+ packsize tower which drops 2-3 exalts every map and tons of 6 links for massive profits per map. I just loot 6 links, exalts and chaos orb and I can clear+loot in 15 minutes with 140+ increased item quantity gear.

Pob dps for wave of conviction is 5.9m per hit with 12.03 aps which was enough for all content, even maven brain gets phased under 3 seconds. I'm not using any legacy gear.

POB Normal Gear: https://pastebin.com/u8SNFSGL
POB MF Gear: https://pastebin.com/7A6G3RJW

I went CI and currently sitting on 5.1k es with headhunter, 5.8k with crystal belt, and 7.5k es with this

which basically is never used as 5.1k is enough for all content.
Last edited by ttwanksta on Mar 25, 2021, 1:19:35 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build guide! I have a "mathil" sword from a previous league so I'm trying this out. I know hits can't be evaded isn't needed for this build but that's what I have so I'm gonna see if I can change it up a little to make up for the wasted mod. Maybe drop shaper's for rare es gloves with crit mod? Might also be able to drop the 3 crit from right of tree and grab the 3 ele damage right above instead?

Sounds like a plan! :)
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I came back end of the ritual season to craft these two monsters and also to test out some standard stuff.

This weapon is "better" than the exquisite blade because of +2 power charge which gives 80% increase crit, aoe and attack speed with Engimatic Reach notable and Smashing Strikes notable allows us to easily generate Endurance charge on melee crit. It also makes us tankier as we get fority on melee hit with Overlord large cluster notable, and some nodes on tree give us a bit of block. I switch between item quantity for magic find and Awakened Controlled Destruction for really big bosses like Sirus and Maven.

I've been really enjoying standard as its really easy to make currency between farming harvest to sell for 2-20ex a pop, and running 90+ packsize tower which drops 2-3 exalts every map and tons of 6 links for massive profits per map. I just loot 6 links, exalts and chaos orb and I can clear+loot in 15 minutes with 140+ increased item quantity gear.

Pob dps for wave of conviction is 5.9m per hit with 12.03 aps which was enough for all content, even maven brain gets phased under 3 seconds. I'm not using any legacy gear.

POB Normal Gear: https://pastebin.com/u8SNFSGL
POB MF Gear: https://pastebin.com/7A6G3RJW

I went CI and currently sitting on 5.1k es with headhunter, 5.8k with crystal belt, and 7.5k es with this

which basically is never used as 5.1k is enough for all content.

I love the idea of the staff, especially since you can get endurance/fortiy for "free".

Everytime i pob-ed it though I found I mostly just end at the same kinda numbers you do; which is pretty much the same in terms of dps as I had before, with similiar eHP. (Less ES, more mitigation)

That being said I need to overwork the whole build at one time. By now it is kinda dated. It is still very strong and totally playable; but I founda a couple ways to really push it further.
I currently have no currency in Standard anymore since I was busy crafting a lot before the Harvest nerfs, so it might take a while before I update things. :(

Glad you still enjoy it all! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Mar 25, 2021, 11:43:04 AM
I been testing standard farming, I think this build is currently the best MF solo delirium farmer.

I am farming this map with 4 gilded/winged scarab and I usually have at most 1 death.

Total IIQ is about 160

I just rolled this guy so I'm going to test out using this to farm

Unavailable

Right now, I had maps that drop up to 6 exalts while 2-3ex per map is average.
I always have 5 full inv of 6links, 50+ chaos and awakened sextants per map. Usually a nurse card occasionally if I use divination scarab.

Basically I can run these maps under 15min with 10min looting averaging 4-5 exalts worth of stuff per map. Its almost as good as running harvest.

I will update you on this new adventure I found for myself. I think if I increase the DPS a bit more on MF build and get a bit more ES, I won't even die/crash in pack size enhanced maps
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I been testing standard farming, I think this build is currently the best MF solo delirium farmer.

I am farming this map with 4 gilded/winged scarab and I usually have at most 1 death.

Total IIQ is about 160

I just rolled this guy so I'm going to test out using this to farm

Unavailable

Right now, I had maps that drop up to 6 exalts while 2-3ex per map is average.
I always have 5 full inv of 6links, 50+ chaos and awakened sextants per map. Usually a nurse card occasionally if I use divination scarab.

Basically I can run these maps under 15min with 10min looting averaging 4-5 exalts worth of stuff per map. Its almost as good as running harvest.

I will update you on this new adventure I found for myself. I think if I increase the DPS a bit more on MF build and get a bit more ES, I won't even die/crash in pack size enhanced maps

How did you make those legacy w/ energy shield?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I bought bases and I crafted via Harvest.

I just hit +1 Power Charge today and I think I'm the luckiest MFer

I also made this guy so now I got 5 endurance charges for over 100k eHP for all physical and elemental with about 5k ES. With CI I have chaos immunity.

With Harvest about to be gone, I made a mirror tier staff and another crazy one just for fun.

This one costed about 400ex to craft

This one costed 800ex to craft. Can mirror for free just PM me

Last edited by ttwanksta on Apr 25, 2021, 12:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info