[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

Level 97 scion that just sold all my gear (120ex) that will be attempting to play with this CoC build as I really like the guide and it looks "kewl". Is there anything major that I'm missing or should I wait until I have even more money? Also would picking up double dmg + crit clusters/timeless jewels be a good option for this? I can already see myself blowing 120ex and not being able to t16 maps since some of this gear looks absolutely crazy. :D
Last edited by CharityCase on Apr 20, 2020, 7:32:41 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
mastreto wrote:
Dead mobs deal no damage. DPS all the wai !

Added a baity gif to the guide for people like you! :P

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q8gXvuNXTtSiOucaTu/giphy.gif

I can actually do that now !
"
CharityCase wrote:
Level 97 scion that just sold all my gear (120ex) that will be attempting to play with this CoC build as I really like the guide and it looks "kewl". Is there anything major that I'm missing or should I wait until I have even more money? Also would picking up double dmg + crit clusters/timeless jewels be a good option for this? I can already see myself blowing 120ex and not being able to t16 maps since some of this gear looks absolutely crazy. :D

Don't worry I started with less. From my starting gearing experience - spend 20-30 exalts on a watcher's eye with zealotry crit and discipline ES on hit, also buy a bottled faith (very important) and the rest you will fit in 70ish exalts and you can play at a decent pace and upgrade from there. If you manage to buy/craft a sword with crit on it you will be capped, and that is the important part !
Last edited by mastreto on Apr 21, 2020, 2:02:31 AM
Sensei, I have managed to implement Aspect of the spider at the cost of 1% accuracy. Would you say this is worthwhile given the massive amount of DPS increase by spider's web ?
"
mastreto wrote:
Sensei, I have managed to implement Aspect of the spider at the cost of 1% accuracy. Would you say this is worthwhile given the massive amount of DPS increase by spider's web ?

Mathematically? Yes.

Personally? I would have the worst OCD issues over missing 1% of all things. x)
Abyss jewels can roll with accuracy. That might fix it for you.
I am officially good to go ! 100% crit, 100% accuracy, aspect of the spider, assassin's mark, 8k ES and looots and lots of damage. Go planet go !

Next upgrade - fat tailwind boot. Or a 100ish exlat crit/zealotry, ES/disc and crt multi/precision jewel :)
Last edited by mastreto on Apr 21, 2020, 11:44:42 AM
"
mastreto wrote:
I am officially good to go ! 100% crit, 100% accuracy, aspect of the spider, assassin's mark, 8k ES and looots and lots of damage. Go planet go !

Next upgrade - fat tailwind boot. Or a 100ish exlat crit/zealotry, ES/disc and crt multi/precision jewel :)

Looks like the Tailwindboots might be more affordable then the Eye. No idea which build pushed the price on that mod so far; do the herald/aura stackers use it?

Anyhow! Good to see you have a great time with this, I hope you enjoy! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 21, 2020, 12:32:04 PM
Naaah I havent really played these past few days, 100 exalts is a couple days work. No idea what pushed so high though.
Look what i crafted )

Not best of the best but rly rly good.
Last edited by vodkanoid on Apr 21, 2020, 2:47:11 PM
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Look what i crafted )

Not best of the best but rly rly good.

Ha! Yeah; that one is really good!

I am currently trying to craft a blade with 4 mods:

lv 20 coc (obviously)
attackspeed/double damage
Critchance
movementskill have a chance to fortify on hit

And then aisling research the two crafted mods. (alternativly anull off the multimod-mod and slam one of the suffixes but jesus christ that seems like the wrong approach)

Its a dang project lol.

If anyone wants to join me on that journey feel free! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info