Top 5 OP's currently

"
thepmrc wrote:
"
EpsiIon wrote:
It seems like nitpicking, but honestly it isn't. Its a huge issue in the forums where everyone is just blatantly saying AoF is OP when really, it isn't OP. It just lets physical DPS'rs compete with spell DPS'rs.

It does a whole lot more than compete with their DPS, it blows them out of the water. 1k dps on a normal attack with an archer at lvl 30 is relatively easy to attain, what does a caster have for dps at lvl 30 with supports linked to their primary skill? Just curious. I have only played one witch and it was an untwinked ice spear witch that was good but couldn't match that dps with spear/crit damage/crit chance/multiple proj.

An I really don't see how discharge is still so strong. Would it really be so strong if Diamond Flasks were removed?

Your still looking at it the wrong way. Your balancing based on the merit of damage alone. Once diamonds are cleared and AoFs arent one shotting everything, they will lose a vast majority of their current survivability. Which is one shotting everything.
I personally think Glacial Hammer may be OP...its definitely strong...but I think its the strongest one hit 2 hand skill...and with freeze haxors and the passives that drop mana cost, and a fast attack speed it can be spamed really fast for a lot of damage...or may be I just under estimated how gawdrike my items were
Necro. :<

Just want to point out how terrible it is that diamond flask, crit multi abuse was OP back in 0.9.6/April and is still OP now. Blech.
I'd say Dual Strike wins in the single target category, as far as pure dps goes. Hitting with both weapons at no penalty in one attack is about as good as it gets, unless you're REALLY stacking cold/lighting/fire damage for the elemental attack of your choice.
"
Aplier wrote:
I'd say Dual Strike wins in the single target category, as far as pure dps goes. Hitting with both weapons at no penalty in one attack is about as good as it gets, unless you're REALLY stacking cold/lighting/fire damage for the elemental attack of your choice.

AFAIK it is only 70% of your damage with either weapon (AFAIK it is roughly the equivalent of Heavy strike damage wise)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
It's full damage with both weapons, plus more for skill levels, and crit chance from quality. Cleave is the one that has a damage penalty to bring it in line with other skills. For Dual Strike, the double damage is "it's thing", in lack of having any other special effects.
"
Aplier wrote:
It's full damage with both weapons, plus more for skill levels, and crit chance from quality. Cleave is the one that has a damage penalty to bring it in line with other skills. For Dual Strike, the double damage is "it's thing", in lack of having any other special effects.

A yes, sorry, it seems that i remembered something wrong :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
Aplier wrote:

A yes, sorry, it seems that i remembered something wrong :)

That seems to happen to me all the time too, =)

To the OP.

Yes i would agreed that the Crits Flask would be abusive, to most skills.

But by nerfing the skills are the wrong method.

I say just cap the Crits at a lower value.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Why the hell did you necro a thread that is this out of date?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info