Top 5 OP's currently

1: Stacking Diamondflask+Crit dmg from gear
- Get 2-4 diamondflasks in your belt so that they refill each other. Get the ones that has the mod that makes them recharge quicker. Make sure that all gear that has availability, has a high crit dmg modifier as the most important thing. What do you need crit chance for when you're running around with 100% perpetually??

2: Dedicated Discharger
- Focus on discharge as your main attack. Get good gear for it, and one-shot an entire screen in Chaos in a full party. Easy to set up, easy to execute, difficult to do wrong with. Your biggest challenge? The size of your stash, and that you actually have to consciously pick up ID scrolls to keep up with the rate of loot.

3: Aof with firearrow/multi/proliferation/catalyze yadda yadda
- No further explanation required.

4 and 5?

Open to discussion...
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Sep 17, 2012, 9:00:25 PM
Default League doesn't matter :>
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
Im currently planning a hybrid discharger/flickerstrike build which looks pretty promising
Waiting for:
Dex/int class
Weapon switching
My exams to finish
Is discharge that powerful after the nerf? On paper it does not look like it, so explain.
I'm not an expert on how it's built, but after leeching chaos with several well geared discharges... Well let's just say i've never had so much exp in my life, even faster than aof.

1 shot all but resist blues/rare mobs.
Discharge sucks at a single target, especially a yellow that will take more than 3 blasts with diamond flasks (any "can't be cursed" yellow with fire resistance). It is the ultimate in area of effect, but it is inferior to a modestly spec'ed ice witch when it comes to a single target. Is it overpowered? Yes. Why? because of what you listed first, diamond flasks/crit damage.
IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by Milhausen on Apr 17, 2012, 11:31:43 AM
Hence the order in which they were placed.
Also nobody cares about singletarget damage - Find an enemy you can't quickly kill? Move on to the next mobgroup.
OK, my point is and AoF ranger can kill mobs with insane speed, and still have no problem with a single target. Discharge comes at a much steeper price to single targets. Now look at the leaderboard, why aren't there 8 marauders in the top 10? It's 80% ice witch/AoF, 20% discharge. There's a reason for that.
IGN: TheHammer
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
Default League doesn't matter :>

zing!
~SotW HC Guild~

"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
Hence the order in which they were placed.
Also nobody cares about singletarget damage - Find an enemy you can't quickly kill? Move on to the next mobgroup.

They have to add mobs you're forced to kill if you want to advance. Like the door won't open if you don't kill him.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info