3.10 Impale Power Siphon Champ - 20 Mill Shaper DPS - 2.5K regen - Extremely Tanky

Hey mate, really enjoying the build, mind taking a look to see where I can improve right now the cheapest. i'm not he best at farming currency sadly!
Hey and thanks for a greatbuild

I have a question about cluster jewels, the large ones.

Can u control the order of the notebles?
The way your looks to mine ,i need to put 2 more skillpoints on every jewel and that sucks.

i have tried a few jewels but i never get them in order u have wich, like i said would save me alot of points

hope u understand my question
"
Doriant wrote:

The way your looks to mine ,i need to put 2 more skillpoints on every jewel and that sucks.

i have tried a few jewels but i never get them in order u have wich, like i said would save me alot of points

you have to buy the expensive ones lol. The ones he uses are around 4ex each atm.
"
Doriant wrote:

The only way I have found so far to be sure they're going to be the order you want them is to copy them off of trade and paste them into PoB. The order will be correct the way it shows in PoB. Although I have noticed that certain combos of mods always have a particular layout. This is the best advice I can give.
i have a problem with the warcrys during maps.
when i stay in my hideout i can pretty much refresh the cooldowns all the time.

but as soon as i start mapping and killing stuff, i need to wait until rallying cry 20 sec duration is ending to use it again.

in the city i can permanent refresh the cooldowns of the warcrys as often as i want. paying attention during mapping for having the buff permanent up is quite annoying.

i cant found the problem to solve it atm...

Last edited by Raîzo on Apr 18, 2020, 4:28:17 PM
"
Raîzo wrote:
i have a problem with the warcrys during maps.
when i stay in my hideout i can pretty much refresh the cooldowns all the time.

but as soon as i start mapping and killing stuff, i need to wait until rallying cry 20 sec duration is ending to use it again.

in the city i can permanent refresh the cooldowns of the warcrys as often as i want. paying attention during mapping for having the buff permanent up is quite annoying.

i cant found the problem to solve it atm...

My buddy and I both noticed a weird interaction here. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended but sometimes it won't refresh but then will auto refresh at the end of its duration but only giving like 8 seconds duration. It's quite odd. A solution I read in another thread is to bind rallying cry to a num pad button and then use num lock when you enter the map. This way it will auto cast whenever you aren't holding down on your left mouse button (enduring cry). So you just have to worry about letting off the mouse every now and then.
Hi, after a week of tests, I can say this build is amazing. Tanky (facetanking Sirus A8), very good single target (23M SirusDPS). Maybe a bit weak in clearspeed, but a 4L Kinectic is enough.

I would like some advices to upgrade my champ, I have some trouble in T16 100% delirium and in the wave 20 of the simulacrum.

https://pastebin.com/9i641vPg
To make the 100% delirium maps more easier, I tried Kinectic Blast and Kineticism to perma knock back the enemies. Like I don't pierce, fork or chain, this keystone is wonderful. I will make more test with it.
I like to see "lvl guide" ;)
Nice guide. Only thing I have a slight problem with, is that the whole Adrenaline mechanic feels a bit wasted. I mean, how often do you drop to lowlife without actually dying?

But I guess you are right, it is the best use for the last 2 Ascendancy points since we would have to get some Provocateur passives instead of Mob mentality to make Conqueror worth it. And that would cut too deep into the Berserk uptime.

Since there were a few mentiones of the clear speed being only mediocre, have you tested Chain/Awakaned Chain instead of Pierce? That usually works a lot better, as long as your DPS is high enough from the start. Which it should be with this build.

At least thats my plan, since I don't see a good way to put in a 4-link KB setup without sacrificing other stuff.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 23, 2020, 4:29:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info