3.10 Impale Power Siphon Champ - 20 Mill Shaper DPS - 2.5K regen - Extremely Tanky

"
elmasone wrote:
BTW how are you all sustaining mana.

I was having issues. My main attack was 4 APS @ 25mana = 100 mana / sec. Plus, I'm spamming Enduring Cry which costs me 26 every 1.52s. = 17.1 / sec. Meanwhile I was regenning something like 85/s which is less than 117/s.

I got a Precision Multi + Clarity reduced mana cost for 7 ex. Running an L1 clarity to trigger the -10 mana cost completely fixed my mana. I feel like you need either a -mana cost warlord chest or this watcher's eye.

Edit: Another issue is that I think this build wants to cap out chaos resistance. We don't have the EHP to tank it unmitigated. We're all about that mitigation + regen thing. So keep that in mind.

I don't have any -mana gear, but just picking up mana regen on the amulet and a single mana leech mod on a jewel fixed all mana issues. Since all of our mana regen is flat getting a % regen makes a huge difference.

Also I haven't had any issues with chaos damage so far since we have so much %less damage taken and regen. But definitely squeezing in some extra res would be nice.
Last edited by Savage666 on Apr 16, 2020, 8:14:21 PM
"
elmasone wrote:
Ok, so for computing single target bosses that are standing in consecrated ground and Bottled Faith is on (this is realistic pretty much for just the guardians, shaper, elder, metas, and conqs except Al-Hezzim), I crafted up to 35m sheet: https://pastebin.com/N5Re3D3a

For Sirus and other guys who move a lot or have multiple phases with no flask refills, I don't think Bottled Faith is going to be on most of the time.

After crafting that I wanted to get realistic about how it will feel in maps and 5-orbs if fully pushed.

So, I took off bottled faith and consecrated ground, because we don't want to be standing still long enough for that to matter while speed clearing, and we can't be standing still for that long in 5orbs.

Then, I'm not super happy with how Lancing Steel clear feels unless I wear a Fury Valve. I mean it's *ok*, but not the best. These problems I fix with Dying Sun (replacing Bottled Faith) and Fury Valve + Chain. For power siphoners, I recommend giving Fury Valve + Chain a try to see how it suits you. Note that Fury Valve + Pierce is anti-synergy but Fury Valve + more proj and Fury Valve + chain is great synergy. If you have splodey chest it may not make a difference.

For me right now it definitely improves clear a lot and I expect I'll always run this. Like I said, QoL over all. It's just a cleaner clear with less targetting if I do this. Anyway if I switch to that setup I'm down to 19.6m sheet DPS in maps. I think that's still going to feel fantastic.

https://pastebin.com/BQfBJfH4

I tried the OP's version and it really feels like single target dps is lacking, doesn't really feel like 20-30mil dps. How's your single target feeling?
Last edited by iIiI0lili on Apr 16, 2020, 10:55:50 PM
"
Savage666 wrote:
"
elmasone wrote:
BTW how are you all sustaining mana.

I was having issues. My main attack was 4 APS @ 25mana = 100 mana / sec. Plus, I'm spamming Enduring Cry which costs me 26 every 1.52s. = 17.1 / sec. Meanwhile I was regenning something like 85/s which is less than 117/s.

I got a Precision Multi + Clarity reduced mana cost for 7 ex. Running an L1 clarity to trigger the -10 mana cost completely fixed my mana. I feel like you need either a -mana cost warlord chest or this watcher's eye.

Edit: Another issue is that I think this build wants to cap out chaos resistance. We don't have the EHP to tank it unmitigated. We're all about that mitigation + regen thing. So keep that in mind.

I don't have any -mana gear, but just picking up mana regen on the amulet and a single mana leech mod on a jewel fixed all mana issues. Since all of our mana regen is flat getting a % regen makes a huge difference.

Also I haven't had any issues with chaos damage so far since we have so much %less damage taken and regen. But definitely squeezing in some extra res would be nice.

MY tooltip dps is only about 75k ish and seems really lacklustre, are you doing more damage? Also, wheres the leech coming from? Just the blood rage? ANd my tooltip critchance is like 33%, how is yours 60%? I have the crit body armor too.
Last edited by iIiI0lili on Apr 17, 2020, 3:01:40 AM
"
iIiI0lili wrote:
"
elmasone wrote:
Ok, so for computing single target bosses that are standing in consecrated ground and Bottled Faith is on (this is realistic pretty much for just the guardians, shaper, elder, metas, and conqs except Al-Hezzim), I crafted up to 35m sheet: https://pastebin.com/N5Re3D3a

For Sirus and other guys who move a lot or have multiple phases with no flask refills, I don't think Bottled Faith is going to be on most of the time.

After crafting that I wanted to get realistic about how it will feel in maps and 5-orbs if fully pushed.

So, I took off bottled faith and consecrated ground, because we don't want to be standing still long enough for that to matter while speed clearing, and we can't be standing still for that long in 5orbs.

Then, I'm not super happy with how Lancing Steel clear feels unless I wear a Fury Valve. I mean it's *ok*, but not the best. These problems I fix with Dying Sun (replacing Bottled Faith) and Fury Valve + Chain. For power siphoners, I recommend giving Fury Valve + Chain a try to see how it suits you. Note that Fury Valve + Pierce is anti-synergy but Fury Valve + more proj and Fury Valve + chain is great synergy. If you have splodey chest it may not make a difference.

For me right now it definitely improves clear a lot and I expect I'll always run this. Like I said, QoL over all. It's just a cleaner clear with less targetting if I do this. Anyway if I switch to that setup I'm down to 19.6m sheet DPS in maps. I think that's still going to feel fantastic.

https://pastebin.com/BQfBJfH4

I tried the OP's version and it really feels like single target dps is lacking, doesn't really feel like 20-30mil dps. How's your single target feeling?

Right now, my guy isn't feeling that great either. But he's not really built up the way he needs to be. I'm up to running T14 tropical islands.

My imported PoB says I'm doing 3.4m DPS, whereas the lancing steel tooltip says 150k. I'm pretty confident that if I could paste my PoB into the actual game it would be demolishing things, though. I trust the number it's telling me and I know what 20M mapping dps feels like to play. My current guy has 15m while mapping.

I'm back on my main trying to get some more money so I can't finish yet;). I think it's going to take about 40ex to finish the build. In the end I'll be almost 200ex invested. So this is NOT a cheap build. Probably many other builds can warcrys cheaper than either this or the power siphon version, but I think the QOL of this build will be than e.g. bladestorm or cyclone.

Hi, I am currently level 89 and it feels amazing, this build is almost stronger than the Akane's build.
For around 90ex, I have 5780 hp and 13.5M shaper dps (level 94)
https://pastebin.com/gFsjCBrJ

This is a very good build. Very enjoyabale.

Edit : I have done Sirus A8 with this stuff at level 90. 2 deaths, but the build can do it deathless easily.
Last edited by Krayt_ on Apr 17, 2020, 11:44:57 AM
"
elmasone wrote:
"
its worth to try to build it to nice clear map and kill bosses for 5ex?

I think this build costs way more than 5ex to put together even going max budget.

Just the LCJs cost 3ex each for the good ones (with 4th mod = Vicious Skewering to save 2 skill points each). The bad ones are 1ex each.

The MCJs are about 190 each; not easy to roll either (I gave up on making even one after 500 alts). Mob Mentality + War Cry is the rarest combo by weight.

Because it runs so unique rings, there's a quite a bit of pressure on resists too.

The circles of guilt, the Watcher's Eye, good High Templars, and splodey chests are just nice-to-haves. You can probably get something with 1/4th of the damage by skipping these.

---

Personally I'm more than 100ex deep into my tweaked (swords-based) version of the build and am only 1/10th of what I've theorycrafted in PoB. I'm out of money so I'm back on my main to run some more sims ;). It's possible Power Siphon is just the better skill btw, but it's mainly my gear is holding me back right now.

Can u do some budget version of this i will be so glad to you bcs this build looks super nice and fast farm map.
Hey I sunk 90ex into this build and for some reason it's doing absolutely awful damage. Barely 1m Shaper DPS.

https://pastebin.com/nQEKFbDy

Could you please help me figure out what is wrong? Obviously I'm missing a few jewels and no flasks, but even without those, I should be at 5m+, no?
Last edited by Martower on Apr 17, 2020, 12:01:06 PM
"
Martower wrote:
Hey I sunk 90ex into this build and for some reason it's doing absolutely awful damage. Barely 1m Shaper DPS.

Could you please help me figure out what is wrong? Obviously I'm missing a few jewels and no flasks, but even without those, I should be at 5m+, no?

I checked out the PoB and I'm not sure if its just PoB being wonky when importing, but it shows you're using Barrage instead of Barrage Support in your links. If this is the case just switching that put you up a few mill. It's not showing any flasks on but rocking a diamond, silver and a dying sun you were already at 5mill. Thats with fenzy charges turned back off btw. Getting a plus 2 Power Siphon helm is also big for the single target damage. You are missing quality on most of the gems there which is alot of increased damage as well.

Also anointing Disintegration on your amulet is huge for the crit and crit multi.
Last edited by Savage666 on Apr 17, 2020, 12:23:34 PM
"
Savage666 wrote:
"
Martower wrote:

I checked out the PoB and I'm not sure if its just PoB being wonky when importing, but it shows you're using Barrage instead of Barrage Support in your links. If this is the case just switching that put you up a few mill. It's not showing any flasks on but rocking a diamond, silver and a dying sun you were already at 5mill. Thats with fenzy charges turned back off btw. Getting a plus 2 Power Siphon helm is also big for the single target damage. You are missing quality on most of the gems there which is alot of increased damage as well.

Also anointing Disintegration on your amulet is huge for the crit and crit multi.

Barrage support. Oh my god. 900 hours and I make this mistake.

I'll check it out, as for frenzy charges, for some reason I was getting them while ingame, I think cause of bloodlust.

Anyway, I'll check the changes out, still tho, 5m is not 19m ;(
"
Martower wrote:
"
Savage666 wrote:
"
Martower wrote:

Barrage support. Oh my god. 900 hours and I make this mistake.

I'll check it out, as for frenzy charges, for some reason I was getting them while ingame, I think cause of bloodlust.

Anyway, I'll check the changes out, still tho, 5m is not 19m ;(

Sall good haha I've made the same mistake before. And you gain frenzy from having blood rage up. Just won't always have them for bosses since its on kill that you get them. That's why I leave them out for the PoB.

And I know the damage might not quite be there yet, but it all does come together. There's a lot of factors and bonuses multiplying off of each other in this build so every little upgrade makes a large difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info