Data for Masters Spawning in the Wild

IGN: Bitt_GiveMoarFPSPlox

Jun doesn't show up that much.
EdgarAllanPoEx
Does this include gaining the mission at the end? I have plenty of those but not many if any in the map itself
IGN : Tight_BowPunctureXplode
IGN: "BaneKingsley"

I can spawn Cassia and Thane and get the master missions after boss kills. But I have no noticable in-map spawns of any master in random maps opened via map device. The masters are available in my hideout
ign: SuzukaYuriko
This character is broken to feed my herald build but I'm pretty sure that after 3/16 there was no single Alva meet in maps (one meet in harbor bridge) under hundreds of runs.
This is proven by checking context.txt by searching "Alva".
Character Jaisy_CII

Iirc I haven't encountered Niko since I've left white maps and currently am at 142 awakened maps. And I'm sure I haven't encountered him in a long while because my delve depth is still somewhere between 70 and 80.
Character name: ArkImpaler
Awakened Bonus Objectives finished: 148/154
I've finished hundreds maps but as I remember only met Cassie and Tane in the wild only. I still can receive random Master Mission at the end of map but the natural masters just say nope.
Character name: MyraBane. I haven't had a Zana spawn naturally in forever. I very rarely get Niko, Alva (waaaay less often than previously though), but never Zana... It's been weeks.
Definitely not seeing ANY masters on Virumrumrum or NotAScionThisTime
Last edited by Virum on Apr 14, 2020, 2:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info