[3.11] Physical Shockwave Totem build - 7.2M sDPS, 9.3k ES, deathless A8 Sirus

"
intered wrote:
love this build! But got a hard time finding a nice pair of gloves with the and a shield with 15 reduced Mana Reservation on standard.

If anyone is selling one, shoot me a PM!

Hi. You can make "+1 level to socketed support gems" craft on your shield and use an Enlighten lvl 3 gem ^_
"
Woneerfyalp wrote:
"
intered wrote:
love this build! But got a hard time finding a nice pair of gloves with the and a shield with 15 reduced Mana Reservation on standard.

If anyone is selling one, shoot me a PM!

Hi. You can make "+1 level to socketed support gems" craft on your shield and use an Enlighten lvl 3 gem ^_

Hi, thanks for answering. Will look at a guide on how to craft and give it an attempt. Thanks :)
i dont get block chance why
anyone have a min-max shield I can buy? I have basically everything else, just trying to get the shield now. (+1 gems, +1 totems, chance to recover es on block)
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Hi, how does the new upcoming patch (3.12) effect our build?
Hi, I begun another Shockwave totem build (cheaper) and I´m in the process of moving into this one. I believe I managed to purchase the basic stuff (Presence of Chayula, astral projector, 5L Shavronne, etc). One question: how does the combo flesh and stone - maim work?

Thanks
ty for sharing this build, it looks endgame viable for heiro and totem lovers,

for new chars, is levelling with holy flame totems a gd choice?
i tried with tab, running through acts was very smooth, not too sure about 4ls though.

which level is appropriate to transit to lowlife for totem builds in general?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Last edited by helloicanseeu on Nov 27, 2020, 8:33:56 AM
this build was so great until 3.13 came along... Hope someone will update this build for the new patch
What changed? besides the astral range nerf
Anyone got a 3.14 pob link please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info