[3.11] Physical Shockwave Totem build - 7.2M sDPS, 9.3k ES, deathless A8 Sirus

"
BlackLionXIII wrote:
https://pastebin.com/5ZuVF6xg

I did as you did, but my dps still didn't make it like yours but I don't know why?

You still need to set Pride to maximum effect. Go to Main Skill -> War banner, Pride -> Pride -> Initial effect (set to maximum effect)

Other than that, it's just a matter of the small differences in gear and your skill tree. You're missing Assassination and Alira's crit multi. An awakened controlled destruction will be a big help as well, since it gives another 10% cast speed
Last edited by Magritte on Apr 16, 2020, 4:19:09 PM
https://pastebin.com/1XJXyXLe

Here is where i'm at currently.. im level 87 and sitting at around 730k DPS according to POB... So just under half what you are doing.

I had to go with an assassins mark ring instead of the vulnerability gloves so not sure how much that hurts my DPS but apart from that I'm not sure where to head next... adding in a few more jewels is the obvious target as i'm missing a few that you have...

I'm also using a conquerors efficiency as I havent been able to get an Enlighten to tier 4 yet so once i get that ill swap to a more DPS focused jewel..
"
Targwyn wrote:
https://pastebin.com/1XJXyXLe

Here is where i'm at currently.. im level 87 and sitting at around 730k DPS according to POB... So just under half what you are doing.

I had to go with an assassins mark ring instead of the vulnerability gloves so not sure how much that hurts my DPS but apart from that I'm not sure where to head next... adding in a few more jewels is the obvious target as i'm missing a few that you have...

I'm also using a conquerors efficiency as I havent been able to get an Enlighten to tier 4 yet so once i get that ill swap to a more DPS focused jewel..

Yeah, that's pretty much it, get more levels, jewels, quality in your support gems, maybe a white socket in the chest for hypothermia. An awakened controlled destruction also adds 10% cast speed, it's a nice upgrade. Also specify the 17% shock effect in PoB for it to register.
Do the totems benefit from your cast speed modifier as well?? Is that why you have so much increased cast speed on your items?
"
Targwyn wrote:
Do the totems benefit from your cast speed modifier as well?? Is that why you have so much increased cast speed on your items?

Yes, they do. Cast speed is a very important source of damage scaling.
"
Magritte wrote:
"
Targwyn wrote:

Yes, they do. Cast speed is a very important source of damage scaling.

Ah awesome.. i didnt realise that... i was wondering why you were getting the cast speed..
Man what a fun off meta build!

Last edited by Voodzzz on May 2, 2020, 4:22:42 PM
This build farm simulacrums easy and deadless ?_?
"
slimq3 wrote:
This build farm simulacrums easy and deadless ?_?

You can definitely clear all waves, but sometimes depending on the combination of mods and boss spawns you will occasionally die in waves 19-20.
Well you got me hooked on totem builds , they remind me on my LL trapper in some way! I like the relaxed playstyle :D thanks for this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info