[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Awesome build.

This build can almost tank the beams from sirus making it a very easy fight.

Defeated sirus easily.

Waiting further for your recommendation to maxing out this build.

Btw, which belt will be better ?

The one I'm wearing with abyssal cry / or the one with elemental dmg inc ?

"
oats86 wrote:
Awesome build.

This build can almost tank the beams from sirus making it a very easy fight.

Defeated sirus easily.

Waiting further for your recommendation to maxing out this build.

Second one is slightly better cause more life. Ele damage with attack won't do anything for you, though, so if you use abyssal - keep first one(I'm too lazy to warcry, but if you will use it it will help with clears)
Hello, I was hoping someone here could help me. My link to my character is as follows; https://pastebin.com/vNxv3rNP.
I know 1/2 my gems are leveled 1/2 are not as I ran out of currency. I cant face tank stuff at the moment. I take a lot of damage, I also seem to be casting so much slower than the folks in the videos. Would it be possible to get feedback to tell me where I'm failing and what to fix? I was wondering where the 3k leech comes from in your guide.

Thank you
"
Hagann wrote:
Hello, I was hoping someone here could help me. My link to my character is as follows; https://pastebin.com/vNxv3rNP.
I know 1/2 my gems are leveled 1/2 are not as I ran out of currency. I cant face tank stuff at the moment. I take a lot of damage, I also seem to be casting so much slower than the folks in the videos. Would it be possible to get feedback to tell me where I'm failing and what to fix? I was wondering where the 3k leech comes from in your guide.

Thank you

Well, first (and yes, that will be added to FAQ) - 8% CDR don't do anything, you need 14% CDR to work, and that add almost 0.5 extra cast per second.
Second - it work like gattling gun, you as long as you attack non-stop you attack faster and faster each second, until you reach maximum speed(5 APS).
Third and most important.. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MAIN ATTACK SKILL RIGHT NOW. Lol. You should use barrage(skill) not barrage(support) in link in boots. And use that barrage(skill) as your main attack. Build won't work until you do that.

And leech comes from one of the passives around glorius vanity jewel(you should find one that give "revitalising flames" somewhere around it and take it. I just was lucky and had one in place of arcanist dominion)

Or you meant 3k life gain on hit I mentioned? They come from barrage linked with life gain on hit support. You know, barrage you don't have)
Last edited by TwiceBorned on Apr 22, 2020, 2:00:18 PM
Updated build. Added F.A.Q.
If you think smth should also be mentioned in FAQ - write your questions and I will answer.
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
Updated build. Added F.A.Q.
If you think smth should also be mentioned in FAQ - write your questions and I will answer.

thx for FAQ :)
what can you say about helmet enchants? im thinking about trying imba enchant on rare helmet VS no enchanted crabs... or maybe do some labs (a lot of) to enchant my crabby
i think that +1 to VD consumes sounds more than awesome, but wanna know your opinion first

"
oats86 wrote:

im playing with abyssal cry and i like it :) im jumping in the biggest pack i can see on the screen - abyssal - spamm VD balls :) and admire a lot of beautiful purple flashes on the screen :)
Last edited by pisundra on Apr 22, 2020, 6:15:30 PM
"
pisundra wrote:

thx for FAQ :)
what can you say about helmet enchants? im thinking about trying imba enchant on rare helmet VS no enchanted crabs... or maybe do some labs (a lot of) to enchant my crabby
i think that +1 to VD consumes sounds more than awesome, but wanna know your opinion first

Tested that enchant today. It increase average amount of corpses consumed per second - and so DPS by 13-15%. (easy to test by just looking at attack speed growth - that grow with each corpse consumed - and then doing some math)
If you think that 13-15% more damage worth your time doing labs - go for it)
Why did you put such stones on a random basis?? Are you kidding us?
"
idi_s wrote:

....stones? what?? what are you talking about?
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
idi_s wrote:

....stones? what?? what are you talking about?

I went to your profile you always put random stones, please correct the stone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info