[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
mrmorzan wrote:

for the Cooldown, does it work if i use gloves which +1socketd gem
then lvl 7 brand recall (8 if socketed on gloves) and plus 3 from empower 4 (+4 if socketd on gloves)
so basically if i got something +1 level socketd gem, then i have lvl 12 brand recall, plus with 30% from second wind support (21 and 23%), i will got threshold 150% cooldown, right?

today i got the belt that solved problem with cooldown, so now i have brand recall lvl 7, empower lvl 4, socketed on +1 level shield, then i got 140% cooldown from brand recall lvl 12 and second wind 21/23%, and with this belt i reach threshold for 150% cooldown recovery ^^

noted the flask charge used is useful when i play ascendant hierophant + pathfinder

Last edited by dumbdmub on Apr 15, 2020, 10:54:57 AM
Thanks for the guide! I'm having one issue though, why do my brands still time out after a while, when I already have the cooldown reduction specified in the guide? Currently using level 7 brand recall, level 3 empower, 20/20 second wind, a belt with 20% cdr, and the Sign of Purpose ascendancy notable. My brand recall tooltip says "Cooldown Time 1.16 sec", which should be enough to permanently refresh brands' duration. I am also using the NumLock trick. What am I missing?
Last edited by Enoooooch on Apr 15, 2020, 10:34:18 AM
"
Enoooooch wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I'm having one issue though, why do my brands still time out after a while, when I already have the cooldown reduction specified in the guide? Currently using level 20 brand recall, level 3 empower, 20/20 second wind, a belt with 20% cdr, and the Sign of Purpose ascendancy notable. My brand recall tooltip says "Cooldown Time 1.16 sec", which should be enough to permanently refresh brands' duration. I am also using the NumLock trick. What am I missing?

That's really strange. A 1.16 second cd brand recall should be more than enough for permanent brand sustain (in fact thats the same as my current cd). Do the brands just disappear randomly or only after a very long time?
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 15, 2020, 10:41:29 AM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Enoooooch wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I'm having one issue though, why do my brands still time out after a while, when I already have the cooldown reduction specified in the guide? Currently using level 20 brand recall, level 3 empower, 20/20 second wind, a belt with 20% cdr, and the Sign of Purpose ascendancy notable. My brand recall tooltip says "Cooldown Time 1.16 sec", which should be enough to permanently refresh brands' duration. I am also using the NumLock trick. What am I missing?

That's really strange. A 1.16 second cd brand recall should be more than enough for permanent brand sustain (in fact thats the same as my current cd). Do the brands just disappear randomly or only after a very long time?

Just to follow up on this, I've done some testing in hideout.

The actual threshold for permanent brand sustain (for me at least) seems to be a brand recall cooldown of 1.15 seconds. At 1.16 seconds brands will time out after approximately 5 minutes, at 1.2 seconds brands will time out after 2.5 minutes. I have absolutely no idea what is causing this.
Looking at rerolling to this build lookd amazing on paper. What about the links while levelling?

I see the tree, what skills you use for levelling and gear needed if anything?

Thanks guys!
"
judikator wrote:

The power of this build and is just insane:
I have just completed Campaign at Lvl 68, Took t10 map, just for lulz (don't even have merc/uber lab points, no capped res, -60%chaos), alced and was able to melt it like a generic main quest area xD
Tho died to some chaos range spam once but I mean, wtf, farmin t10 at 68lvl? :D

Could you comment on your levelling experience? Any chances you could share the skills used?
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Looking at rerolling to this build lookd amazing on paper. What about the links while levelling?

I see the tree, what skills you use for levelling and gear needed if anything?

Thanks guys!

For leveling:
1-12: use any skill that works
12-31: pick up storm brand at 12, prioritize gems and links in the following order (storm brand - added lightning damage - elemental focus - controlled destruction). You can also use an orb of storms setup with the same links for extra single target.
31-68: swap out added lightning damage for archmage. If you've used herald of thunder or wrath for a damage boost up until this point get rid of them now. From this point you should also start prioritizing mana on your gear. I would also strongly suggest picking up an atziri's foible at this point.

Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 15, 2020, 12:20:36 PM
Thanks a lot :). I already have collected most of the unique pieces already, had some currency.

I will start right now and let you know how it goes...:)
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Enoooooch wrote:

Just to follow up on this, I've done some testing in hideout.

The actual threshold for permanent brand sustain (for me at least) seems to be a brand recall cooldown of 1.15 seconds. At 1.16 seconds brands will time out after approximately 5 minutes, at 1.2 seconds brands will time out after 2.5 minutes. I have absolutely no idea what is causing this.

So I just tried timing it in hideout, I think the results are different every time. With 1.16sec brand recall cd, my brands time out after ~70s in my first trial, and ~100s in the second trial. I feel like I'm getting roughly the same duration in maps. If they can last up to 5 mins like in your test, then it's fine as I would have finished a map anyway. But <2 mins is kinda short and it's annoying to recast them :/
Thank you for your amazing build! I really want to try it but just searched for a watcher's eye with clarity mods and found out that it's 40+ ex. Is the watcher's eye necessary though? Is there any replacement? I don't think I can afford it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info