[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

Cool, well I guess you are right in that we prob dont need 6 brands, 5 are enough. Then Chip away and Brand Loyalty (10% more bonus) are the way to go for single target!
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)
Could you explain why we have Righteous Fire on in every DPS calculation?

How do I sustain this skill?
"
Mukuro123 wrote:
Could you explain why we have Righteous Fire on in every DPS calculation?

How do I sustain this skill?

The agostic keystone from the militant faith timeless jewel combined with mind over matter lets us greatly outsustain the degeneration from righteous fire.

Just to put some numbers on this my net life degen calculated in POB from RF and blood rage is 423.4. My max mana is 10011 and agnostic restores life equal to 20% of this number per second. Then you factor in increased life recovery rate from my belt and I end up regenerating over 2k life per second even with rf and blood rage active.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 14, 2020, 1:19:10 PM
Holy wouldn't you have to sustain 2K Mana per second every time your hp drops?
"
Mukuro123 wrote:
Holy wouldn't you have to sustain 2K Mana per second every time your hp drops?

The build can get close to 2000 mana regen pretty easily from a combination of cloak of defiance, arcane surge and some increased mana regeneration rate from the gear and tree (atziri's foible can give over 150% increased regen by itself).

The build also gains up to 22% of damage taken from hits as mana over 4 seconds (8% from the battle rouse notable, 7% craftable as a hybrid mana mod on both rings).

If you add in the enduring mana flask and the fact that this build never has to manually recast brands due to brand recall, we end up having almost no issues with mana sustain.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 14, 2020, 4:00:47 PM
"
Lord_Konda wrote:
"
fossil crafted this for myself today, pretty happy with it and it only took 2 fossil sets

Did you buy the base like that and just did fossils? What did it cost for each and in total? It's quite a solid belt!!

I have found I don't seem to need CD recovery on belt, with max "Second Wind" I am getting 100% uptime on Brand Recall (1.2 sec CD and 1.2 sec uptime?)

Made the base by using a redeemrs exalted orb on a ilvl 86 Stygian, then bought a random shaper base belt, used awakner orb to make the Stygian shaper/redeemer influenced, redemmers exaltes orb is ~1.5 ex and the awakenr orb is ~2.5 ex and the other belt and base stygian were a few c each or so so about 4ex tom kae the base, then i used 4 socket resonators with corroded, lucent, pristine, and metallic fossils took 2 trys to get that belt and each try id say costs about 35c or so between the resonator and the 4 fossils

you might want to vary these based on what you want, like i used corroded because my res are all balanced for wise oak and i didn't want res on the belt to throw it off

And i havent bought a lvl4 empower yet so i do need it on the belt but once i do i wont
Last edited by Frauztea on Apr 14, 2020, 4:00:20 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the reply!

I ended up finding a great belt for 1ex with + chaos res and + chaos res during flask effect (as well as > 100 life and ~80 mana). With some chaos res on jewels I now have 58 chaos res with Atziri's up.

Builds just feels godly with new rings with % dmg to mana enchants I couldnt get all my resists perfect but I got lightning highest and fire and cold equal at please. I can easily sustain RF through 20/20 simulacrum deathless, everything melts.
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)
Hi, why EE, i think storm brand is a hit spell ?
"
ltt26905 wrote:
Hi, why EE, i think storm brand is a hit spell ?

EE is supposed to be the agnostic. Unfortunately my venarius militant faith jewel doesn't show up properly in POB.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 15, 2020, 8:28:46 AM
"
dumbdmub wrote:

for the Cooldown, does it work if i use gloves which +1socketd gem
then lvl 7 brand recall (8 if socketed on gloves) and plus 3 from empower 4 (+4 if socketd on gloves)
so basically if i got something +1 level socketd gem, then i have lvl 12 brand recall, plus with 30% from second wind support (21 and 23%), i will got threshold 150% cooldown, right?

today i got the belt that solved problem with cooldown, so now i have brand recall lvl 7, empower lvl 4, socketed on +1 level shield, then i got 140% cooldown from brand recall lvl 12 and second wind 21/23%, and with this belt i reach threshold for 150% cooldown recovery ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info