[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
wowgs wrote:
Why are you using belt with life recovery rate instead of mana recovery rate?

Mostly budget reasons. Life recovery rate increases the recovery from agnostic which adds even more survivability but I agree mana recovery rate would probably be slightly better for the build. Good life recovery belts in general are just cheaper and easier to find due to people spamming elder belts with pristine fossils.
"
FredFG wrote:
allready got the 6l staff, what should i upgrade next ?

Once you have the 6 link in general you can just keeping leveling your gems while looking for better mana/life rolls on your gear (remember you can use fertile catalysts to increase the mana/life rolls on belts and jewellery including the implicits). If you still only have 3 fevered minds try to get a 4th.

After that you can start looking at luxury upgrades such a storm brand helm enchant (i suggest buying a cheap rare and fossil/essence crafting it yourself). If you still want more single target you can also try and get vorici in research to add a white socket to your pledge instead of the green. This would let you swap out chain for lightning penetration before tougher bosses.

The power of this build and is just insane:
I have just completed Campaign at Lvl 68, Took t10 map, just for lulz (don't even have merc/uber lab points, no capped res, -60%chaos), alced and was able to melt it like a generic main quest area xD
Tho died to some chaos range spam once but I mean, wtf, farmin t10 at 68lvl? :D
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Apr 13, 2020, 10:49:33 AM

fossil crafted this for myself today, pretty happy with it and it only took 2 fossil sets
Many thanks for sharing the build. In my opinion it is highly underrated. I switched from low life at lvl 83 to this build and could immediately clear T16 maps. I can't wait to face Sirus :-)

Would you mind to work out a skill three for lvl 90, which is probably the range where most of us will end? Would you recommend to use cluster jewels at 90 and what should we drop on the skill tree for that?

Thank you in advance!
"
Umbertel wrote:

Would you mind to work out a skill three for lvl 90, which is probably the range where most of us will end? Would you recommend to use cluster jewels at 90 and what should we drop on the skill tree for that?

Thank you in advance!

I've just added two level 90 trees in, one that leaves 15 points for cluster jewels and one for those not using them.

If you reach level 90 I would highly recommend using at least one medium brand cluster jewel (ideally two if you get a large jewel with 2 sockets). Chip away and brand loyalty are both very strong dps boosts which I overlooked previously due to their effects not being calculated properly in the default version of path of building.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 14, 2020, 4:52:57 AM
"
fossil crafted this for myself today, pretty happy with it and it only took 2 fossil sets

Did you buy the base like that and just did fossils? What did it cost for each and in total? It's quite a solid belt!!

I have found I don't seem to need CD recovery on belt, with max "Second Wind" I am getting 100% uptime on Brand Recall (1.2 sec CD and 1.2 sec uptime?)

"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Umbertel wrote:

Thank you in advance!

I've just added two level 90 trees in, one that leaves 15 points for cluster jewels and one for those not using them.

If you reach level 90 I would highly recommend using at least one medium brand cluster jewel (ideally two if you get a large jewel with 2 sockets). Chip away and brand loyalty are both very strong dps boosts which I overlooked previously due to their effects not being calculated properly in the default version of path of building.

I am not sure 'Chip Away' does a lot. Brand recall is a "Brand" skill, which means you are pretty much always "recently" casting a brand skill?

I think 'Grand Design' and 'Brand Loyalty' may give you more as a combo?
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)
"
Lord_Konda wrote:

I am not sure 'Chip Away' does a lot. Brand recall is a "Brand" skill, which means you are pretty much always "recently" casting a brand skill?

Brand recall does not appear to count as a "brand skill" for the purposes of Chip Away (I tested this ingame and the increased activation frequency persists even after casting brand recall). I do not know if this intentional or a bug but either way but either way it makes Chip Away by far the strongest dps brand cluster node in most cases.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 14, 2020, 7:19:00 AM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
Lord_Konda wrote:

Brand recall does not appear to count as a "brand skill" for the purposes of Chip Away (I tested this ingame and the increased activation frequency persists even after casting brand recall). I do not know if this intentional or a bug but either way but either way it makes Chip Away by far the strongest dps brand cluster node in most cases.

Are you sure? How can you tell?

If that is true that is nuts! That is a clear bug... it has the "Brand" tag...
IGN: SeriousSlam (Perandus)
If you mouse over your storm brand skill you will see a line with "activates every x seconds while attached". Casting storm brand while using a cluster jewel with chip away causes this number to increase for 4 seconds whereas casting brand recall has no effect. I suspect GGG may have chosen to define "brand skills" as "skills that create a brand when they are cast", in which case brand recall would not be included.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 14, 2020, 9:02:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info