[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

How viable is this for endgame content without the Clarity Watcher's Eye? 30ex or so is a bit out of my budget, but otherwise I really like what's going on with this build.
"
unsmith wrote:
How viable is this for endgame content without the Clarity Watcher's Eye? 30ex or so is a bit out of my budget, but otherwise I really like what's going on with this build.

This is my first league playing PoE, and i tried several other builds and failed. However, this build helped me to clear A8 sirus deathless, T16 100% delirious + shaper/elder, simu 20/20. If you have better mechanics than me, i'm sure this build can get you kill everything easily. Take notes that things can get harder if you are in a party, but it's still doable :D

Cheers!
The watchers eye mod lets you respec out of sanctuary of thought and still maintain 7-8k ES. This is valuable because while sanctuary of thought is essential without the watchers mod, it also halves our dps. The dps is still amazing even so, but watchers will double it.
"
unsmith wrote:

Extremely viable without Watcher's Eye. I would imagine most people following this guide don't have one and are still doing very well.
It wasn't my first build this league and so i have currency left for gear exept Watcher's eye. And with this build i was able to farm 30 ex like super fast. Spend around 12 hours total (3-4 hours a day/. Anyway for my playstyle i was actualy dying less without sanctuary of thought and having arcane blessing for ailments immune (helps with sirus a lot). So in tha end i change conviction of power for arcane blessing because skyforth provide power charges gen i have my res overcapped even without wise oak, and phys redact 12% IMHO not so good
Just realized I still have room to anoint my amulet-- what's the best anointment for us here? I see OP has/had Heartseeker; is that better than Crusader for us?
"
unsmith wrote:

The entire gameplay demonstration was done without watcher's eye but with skyforths. In fact, adding the watcher's did little more than make some bosses that I had to hit 2-3 times die in a single hit. Very little else changed.
"
Saltbringer wrote:
Just realized I still have room to anoint my amulet-- what's the best anointment for us here? I see OP has/had Heartseeker; is that better than Crusader for us?

Crusader is built in to the Divine Guidance node. Heartseeker/Throatseeker for pure damage. Mana flows for most value.
Hey guys, i dont know where to get 7k energy shield, could you help me to improve my gear? Thx and stay safe!!
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing the build. I'm using this build at the moment, but actually I still don't understand the mechanics and the OP didn't upload youtube videos where I could see well the gameplay of the build. So, I have several doubts and I hope you can help me :)

- My storm brands dissapears after several seconds, but OP says "they persist for the duration of a map". What that means? I need to cast storm brand + recall brand too often, I think

- What should be the order of skill usage? First cast arcane cloak, after 4-5 storm brand and finally brand recall? I suppose that arcane cloak must be always up (so spam it every 5-7 seconds)

- What is the role of Wave of conviction, vaal righteous fire and vaal discipline? In which cases should I use it?

- I have now always activated zealotry, wrath, clarity and discipline. I have clarity linked with blood magic, so I have literally no life (200 hp points) and just ES and mana. Is that correct?

I am thinking in how to distribute my skills in the mouse+keyboard buttons but really don't know what could be the most comfortable way lol

I think they are a lot of stupid questions, and I feel sorry for that and for my english. Thanks you!!!

PD: Today is my birthday, be kind please! hahaha
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Last edited by xerxis_esp on May 10, 2020, 2:15:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info