3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Spoiler
"
Highst wrote:
"
I think I've finished my end game gear mostly. I did slightly mess up crafting that Vermillion Ring as I thought it was Tier1 minion damage but no big deal I guess:

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/jzibqVvJ
"
Highst wrote:

Could you please shed some light on how did you craft that amulet?

I bought a double influenced lvl 84 amulet and tried to land both "Level to All Strength Gems" and "Level to all Physical Gems" via Alteration and Augmentation but i gave up after 1000 Augmentations. Yours has 3 perfect prefixes. I mean it was impossible for me to add the first 2 ones let alone get the third max life prefix on a double influenced amulet.

I feel i am missing something.

I could be very wrong on this but I believe its best to use two influenced ammy's and combine them with an Awakener orb. Then hope the result has some good stats. Expensive crafting.
"
I could be very wrong on this but I believe its best to use two influenced ammy's and combine them with an Awakener orb. Then hope the result has some good stats. Expensive crafting.

Was under the assumption that the orb re-rolls your item completely. Apparently it does keep both of the influenced mods. time to re-think the crafting strategy.
"
Highst wrote:
"

Was under the assumption that the orb re-rolls your item completely. Apparently it does keep both of the influenced mods. time to re-think the crafting strategy.

Could be cheaper to buy one, but there seems to be a lot of "AFK" sellers!
1000 Delve reached.
Is Headhunter any good for this build or does it mess up the attack timings to much?
"
Sed1tion wrote:
Spoiler
"
Highst wrote:
"
I think I've finished my end game gear mostly. I did slightly mess up crafting that Vermillion Ring as I thought it was Tier1 minion damage but no big deal I guess:

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/jzibqVvJ
"
Highst wrote:

Could you please shed some light on how did you craft that amulet?

I bought a double influenced lvl 84 amulet and tried to land both "Level to All Strength Gems" and "Level to all Physical Gems" via Alteration and Augmentation but i gave up after 1000 Augmentations. Yours has 3 perfect prefixes. I mean it was impossible for me to add the first 2 ones let alone get the third max life prefix on a double influenced amulet.

I feel i am missing something.

Usually you never want to alt spam craft like that, because a double-influenced item has a BIGGER mods pool, because of course, it has two influence, which means more mods can be rolled.
Which also means that it'll be way harder to alt-augment the mods you want.

Your better just slamming a Awakener Orb like Sed1tion said. You're garanteed to keep both influenced mods (+1 All phys gems and +1 all strength gems) and all the other mods are random. Make sure that the +1 all gems mod is the ONLY influenced mod on the items before slamming the Awakener Orb. If the other random mods aren't usable for you, then you can try to Anul, then multimod/exalt slam or simply sell it and try again.
"
Yock wrote:
Is Headhunter any good for this build or does it mess up the attack timings to much?

I never played headhunter with my minion builds, but I believe that
Headhunter is usefull in every build. But, usually in Minion builds, it's a bit less effective, cause if the stolen buffs don't have something like "Apply to nearby allies" aswell, then your minions don't benefit from it.

Or course if it gives to you and your miniosn something like a Haste buff, then yes it will break the Attack rate/Cooldown ration for sure, if your ratio is small.
Solution, try in PoB different possible buffs from Headhunter and see if it breaks your ratio. If it does, then lower the attack rate and/or increase the cooldown to be good if thoses speed buffs happens in maps. Or just don't mind and live with it, but loose damage and clearspeed :p
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on May 23, 2020, 5:00:27 PM
"
Usually you never want to alt spam craft like that, because a double-influenced item has a BIGGER mods pool, because of course, it has two influence, which means more mods can be rolled.

Your better just slamming a Awakener Orb like Sed1tion said. You're garanteed to keep both influenced mods (+1 All phys gems and +1 all strength gems) and all the other mods are random. Make sure that the +1 all gems mod is the ONLY influenced mod on the items before slamming the Awakener Orb. If the other random mods aren't usable for you, then you can try to Anul, then multimod/exalt slam or simply sell it and try again.

This is what i have until now.
And thank you all for your advice!
Last edited by Highst on May 24, 2020, 3:35:32 AM
Spoiler
"
Highst wrote:
"

"
Highst wrote:

This is what i have until now.
And thank you all for your advice!

Nice Amulet, Bows pretty nice to :D
can u tell me why on POB 2 of your main resistances are uncaped??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info