3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Would really appreciate if someone took the time to get me on the right track here.

https://ibb.co/bLQjrGc

My POB shows -2 million minion dps compared to the original poster...Am I not checking something in POB or is it something I do.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Stupid question probably: Is Flesh and Stone linked with Generosity and Dread Banner (and Maim Support)? Or is it 2x2 links with Dread Banner linked with Generosity and Flesh and Stone linked with Maim Support? If its the latter then wouldn't we be out of range from the enemies most of the time? If we are supposed to use it on ourselves for defense (Sand stance) then Maim support seems useless?

Also Efficacy Support support listed in the gem section but not in the PoB... Should I use that or not?

Is there any basic tips for beginners like me about how to play the build?
Like what to cast, is there a "rotation" or something to use, when to use the different skills?
Last edited by Fenris1970 on Apr 8, 2020, 12:10:07 PM
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
Stupid question probably: Is Flesh and Stone linked with Generosity and Dread Banner (and Maim Support)? Or is it 2x2 links with Dread Banner linked with Generosity and Flesh and Stone linked with Maim Support? If its the latter then wouldn't we be out of range from the enemies most of the time? If we are supposed to use it on ourselves for defense (Sand stance) then Maim support seems useless?

Also Efficacy Support support listed in the gem section but not in the PoB... Should I use that or not?

Is there any basic tips for beginners like me about how to play the build?
Like what to cast, is there a "rotation" or something to use, when to use the different skills?

Flesh & Stone + Maim = Linked
Dread Banner + Generosity = Linked

I don't use Efficacy personally, it's a waste of a gem slot in my opinion.

Also you need to do is Flesh Offering often to keep the buff up, then use convocation all the time.
"
Vicentious wrote:
Is there any way to improve tankiness even better and get fortify? I mean i'm trying this on hardcore ya' know..

I have these links in my boots, you can check my profile for full setups:

"
cradzilla wrote:
feeding frenzy for your main golems is too good to pass on for higher level utility golems. you only need 22 to get the next level of base added phys mitigation which is easily done with a +2 helm or +1 and lvl21 gem

Why would we link it to our main setup? We just want the global buff it provides, as it no longer gives a more multi. Utility golems can do that for us without losing a support gem in our main setup.

"
Vicentious wrote:
Is there any way to improve tankiness even better and get fortify? I mean i'm trying this on hardcore ya' know..

Use whirling blades + fortify instead of flame dash.

"
Vendetta wrote:
Why do you have a freeze immunity flask ?

Isn't Elemancer making you immune to it ?

That will avoid elemental ailments on hit, chilled ground and cold dots will still chill/freeze you.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 8, 2020, 12:31:12 PM
Still collecting the curr to transition to this. Many items my current aw build are already great for this build as I already used the divine flesh setup,which includes my timeless jewel: 13% life/7% chaos res/23% fire res (seed 2650)
Last edited by snowmittens on Apr 8, 2020, 1:50:37 PM
Did awakener 8 Sirius yesterday and my golems were dieing to I think the corrupted blood beam. Any idea's to get them tankier? I think the only thing im missing is quality on my golems for the 20% minion life and another level to get my last harmony slotted, but will those two things make the difference for them not to get wrecked on Sirius? I have a few ideas on how to get more tankiness for my minions but I just wanted to see what you guys had to say before I make changes to the build.
Hello thanks for this amazing build. Im a new player and playing enkis arc. I want to reroll to your build. How much do i need for jewels and gears? Can you inform me
Isnt empower 4 better in main links? I mean its dmg AND hp for golems... or not worth?
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Isnt empower 4 better in main links? I mean its dmg AND hp for golems... or not worth?

Check the guide's PoB, lv 4 empower is worse than any other gem we could use. And it's needlessly expensive.

"
Mithology wrote:
Did awakener 8 Sirius yesterday and my golems were dieing to I think the corrupted blood beam. Any idea's to get them tankier? I think the only thing im missing is quality on my golems for the 20% minion life and another level to get my last harmony slotted, but will those two things make the difference for them not to get wrecked on Sirius? I have a few ideas on how to get more tankiness for my minions but I just wanted to see what you guys had to say before I make changes to the build.

Your golems are immune to elemental damage, so the only way they'd die is to physical. Seeing as sirus' attacks do 1/2 phys they could die if you have 0 eminence jewels and don't use convocation at all.

I'll upload a video of A8 awakener when I get the chance. My utility golems would sometimes die in these fights, but that's mostly because I don't have them linked to minion life. Luckily it's easy to resummon them as you have the available mana to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info