Polaris Microtransactions are Now Available in Store

Now im like : waiting to the sale to come :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Yes , but actually no.

Another set which you cant decide whether you pick the helm or the hood for the pack.
Not gonna lie, the helm looks rly bad imo, the white horn thingy stads to much, I'll pass
ggg pls my money...
"
Sieggy wrote:
Curious thou... will the microtransactions be brought forward to POE 2 after release??

Given POE '2' is a separate campaign but in the same POE game you're playing right now, they won't need to be brought forward. It's an expansion, not a whole new game.

I can't see GGG making a whole new game when they're still selling mtxes for their current one. People would be far less inclined to buy premium cosmetic mtxes for PoE if they were expecting a sequel that doesn't use them...
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
chank dog pamp
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

And I say, in these days so complicated, in these days of confinement, you could well have a detail with the users, with the players, a gift that makes our day and does not help to believe that you are in solidarity with those who help you monetarily, or those who have left money in the game as those who do not, a detail by the company as others do would leave you in a very good place, I do not think that by giving a set of armor to give an example you go bankrupt, I think, maybe I'm wrong, in these cases is where you see how companies are.

A greeting to the whole community.
SKIP :( dont like it
NEXT....
"
"
Sieggy wrote:
Curious thou... will the microtransactions be brought forward to POE 2 after release??

Given POE '2' is a separate campaign but in the same POE game you're playing right now, they won't need to be brought forward. It's an expansion, not a whole new game.

I can't see GGG making a whole new game when they're still selling mtxes for their current one. People would be far less inclined to buy premium cosmetic mtxes for PoE if they were expecting a sequel that doesn't use them...

GGG needs to confirm this ASAP since it would be in their best interest to optimize revenue growth. Even if they pull a harbinger (confirm then reneg) it would still give them a monetary advantage.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
"
Sieggy wrote:

GGG needs to confirm this ASAP since it would be in their best interest to optimize revenue growth. Even if they pull a harbinger (confirm then reneg) it would still give them a monetary advantage.

Uh, you really need them to confirm what they talked about all weekend at Exilecon? That Path of Exile '2' is not a true sequel, but instead a mega-expansion to Path of Exile 2013? Ooookay then.

https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/one

"
Path of Exile 2 is a new seven-act storyline that is available alongside the original Path of Exile 1 campaign. Both the old and new storyline lead to the same shared Atlas endgame. Path of Exile 2 retains all expansion content that has been created over the last six years

I honestly don't think they could be much clearer, but I get that trust in them is at an all-time low, as you so subtly clarified by invoking the Harbinger 'confirm then reneg'. Still, I think you can trust that they're going to take the easier route with Path of Exile '2' by NOT making it an entirely new game that doesn't use the existing mtxes, instead just relabelling an expansion as 'Path of Exile 2'.

Or, yknow, either of you could have googled it and gotten this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2680625/page/1#p22560990

You're welcome. ^_^
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Well ~ it was possible to be treated as a *Different server* afterall ~
But thanks for the details , hope for the best yea~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info