Molten Marauder Massacre - Tank Build

What life leech gem do you have supporting your molten shell?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I prefer leap strike over shield charge for mobility. Is there any particular reason you picked shield charge over leap strike?
Shield charge would have been great for pvp except for the fact that every once and awhile your character glitches and keeps missing.
interesting, might give this a whirl
Is your 90% physical damage reduction purely from armor, or were you also including the endurance charges?
Is Blood Magic really worth it for this build? You have access to plenty of int and mana regen nodes, aswell as reduced mana costs etc.
"
Silty wrote:
Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I prefer leap strike over shield charge for mobility. Is there any particular reason you picked shield charge over leap strike?

Leap has an animation/activation time. Shield charge lets you move instantly.
"
Dark0mens wrote:
What life leech gem do you have supporting your molten shell?

As far as I know, there is only 1 life leech gem.

"
Silty wrote:

It's instant. Leap Slam takes way too long to cast (uses attack speed, which you don't boost).

"
grogor wrote:
Is your 90% physical damage reduction purely from armor, or were you also including the endurance charges?

Right now, it's 86% from Armor (including Molten Shell) and 4% from the charges (which are active 99.99% of the time). With decent gear, you'll be sitting at 90% from armor alone.

"
hzflank wrote:
Is Blood Magic really worth it for this build? You have access to plenty of int and mana regen nodes, aswell as reduced mana costs etc.

Yes, you have an infinite healthpool available due to mass regeneration and life leech. Mana regeneration is just too slow imo.
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
Last edited by Cinerus on Apr 22, 2012, 5:45:40 PM
been playing this build all day and it's a lot of fun so far.
One little question, did you take the resist/HP rewards from the bandit leader quest or the bonus stats?
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info