Molten Marauder Massacre - Tank Build

"
cGramma wrote:
One little question, did you take the resist/HP rewards from the bandit leader quest or the bonus stats?

Took skillpoints.
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
when i get beta key im trying this
@Cinerus
I've got this build to level 40 and don't have much trouble leveling quickly (my Molten Shell does 2k damage).

Ranged mobs (especially uniques) can be a pain though; what do you used to get rid of them? Is there a one-target spell that has good synergies with this build?

I'm curently using this weapon to boost my damage...
Unavailable

Cheers
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This was the first build I made on this ladder but with a templar. I didn't use Blood Magic however. It was very fun and effective. Solo Chaos was easy by early 60s even with relatively weak gears. I love shield charging into groups of archers with Molten Shell active, very rewarding!
"
blenderr wrote:
@Cinerus
I've got this build to level 40 and don't have much trouble leveling quickly (my Molten Shell does 2k damage).

Ranged mobs (especially uniques) can be a pain though; what do you used to get rid of them? Is there a one-target spell that has good synergies with this build?

I'm curently using this weapon to boost my damage...
Unavailable

Cheers

Archers can be dealt with by using Molten Shell. Cast Enduring Shout when they're trying to run away, forcing them to attack you.

Mages are a bit more tricky, since they do not trigger Molten Shell. Use other mobs around you to detonate Molten Shell while you keep hugging the mages.

As for your question about a spell with good synergy: you can use Firestorm. It does the job well enough.
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Cheers Cinerus.

Now that I have Chance to Ignite and Elemental Proliferation, these guys are no longer an issue!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info