[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

Hast du denn Guide auch irgendwo auf deutsch?
"
attenchun87 wrote:
Hast du denn Guide auch irgendwo auf deutsch?

No, sorry.
What gems do we use for leveling? Also in what order we have to set skill points in our skill tree? Thanks
I've sunk quite a bit of currency in to this build but still don't seem to be getting anywhere near your dps. Would you mind taking a glance over my POB and perhaps give some pointers on what i'm doing wrong/where to make changes?

https://pastebin.com/JXXyuSKj

Cheers :)
Hey just about to start this build and see how I go with it, however I noticed you havent added a gems section to the build explain what gems to use. Or other more defensive or offensive options. Just an idea to maybe help the build guide. Thank you! Will post an update once I get a bit further into the build.
"
CheZZoR wrote:
I've sunk quite a bit of currency in to this build but still don't seem to be getting anywhere near your dps. Would you mind taking a glance over my POB and perhaps give some pointers on what i'm doing wrong/where to make changes?

https://pastebin.com/JXXyuSKj

Cheers :)

you didnt get a maximum frenzy charge on skill tree and you need to get "blade of cunning" skill too. My crit multi higher and if you want more dps dont use fortify with main skill. get a damage on full life. and bottled faith gives many dps.
"
attenchun87 wrote:
What gems do we use for leveling? Also in what order we have to set skill points in our skill tree? Thanks

Use Frost blades for levelling. I will add lvlling guide.
"
MisureBetty wrote:
Hey just about to start this build and see how I go with it, however I noticed you havent added a gems section to the build explain what gems to use. Or other more defensive or offensive options. Just an idea to maybe help the build guide. Thank you! Will post an update once I get a bit further into the build.

I will add new alternatives and levelling guide. Later.
Managed to finish uber lab on level 79, with 2870 life! Luckily, izaro had dual swords today and he was easy to kill.

I'm still on T3-T5 maps but they are very easy and monsters melt very fast. Delirium is fine too, just gotta watch out for all AoE attacks that occur after killing mobs.
"
anvilgod wrote:
Managed to finish uber lab on level 79, with 2870 life! Luckily, izaro had dual swords today and he was easy to kill.

I'm still on T3-T5 maps but they are very easy and monsters melt very fast. Delirium is fine too, just gotta watch out for all AoE attacks that occur after killing mobs.

Thanks for feedback. Enjoy with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info