Portal Sale and Stygian Microtransactions

With the whirlwind that is the new league tweaking, alienware fuck ups and bafta, I don't see we as a community really thanking for the new random portal feature.
That was like a breath of fresh air.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Would love to buy new portals only if you will allow us to pre-select the 6 portals we want to show in our HO. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS DO THIS.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Any chance of a stash tab sale? Just started playing again after around 3 years and there's so much stuff now :))
Yes. Keep the illusion with microtransactions. Don't adress the problem that will make you lose a lot of players. Dedicated ones.
"
rixlib27 wrote:
Any chance of a stash tab sale? Just started playing again after around 3 years and there's so much stuff now :))

Don't do that. The game is having Lag Spikes problems and FPS Drops since the last patch. Wait until they give more importance to this problems, rather than microtransactions and weekend sales.
my friend just buyed a pack wanting to buy more stash tabs and everything like that...
and this mtx sales make him really mad oh well what can you do =( and i make him play with me on this difficult times that is covid 19 we lost some friends in common and he just switch off and play some poe in exile in his home
"
Weekend long sales meh I want to vomit everytime I see those who needs 4 day's to buy something 2 whole day's is already too long for mtx sale.

This. May be due to them weekends in NZ are 6 days long.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info