The new Stygian Herald, Stygian Footprints and the Stygian Wings expand the variety of Stygian microtransactions, providing more options for customizing the looks of your Exiles. Don't miss them out if you're into inky black and arcane cosmetic effects. Watch the videos below or click here to get any of these cosmetics in the store.

With the introduction of the random portal feature in Path of Exile: Delirium, we feel that many of you might want to add a couple of more portals to your collection. This weekend almost all the portal effects are available at discount prices! Check out the full selection here.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Apr 07, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). We hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for your continued support. Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
The stygian theme was something I was hoping would be expanded at some point, you nailed it with these recent MTX!
bottomtext
Weekend long sales meh I want to vomit everytime I see those who needs 4 day's to buy something 2 whole day's is already too long for mtx sale.
Stygian Herald looks good, I'll have to keep that in mind. Having said that, I am disappointed when GGG doesn't make it so the Herald of Ash doesn't leave the mobs with an ignite that is of the same color as the MTX.

Sadly, it does not appear there is a Sawblade spectral throw MTX among these. Another day, another disappointment. When will this waiting end?

Just to be clear, I think the sawblade should either be horizontal like the Seraph and Reaper or have it at a slight angle. It should not be vertical like the Triple Blade
Last edited by Ianpact on Apr 3, 2020, 12:06:04 AM
Stygian wings looks pretty sweet.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
look ok
Unlucky that the ignite from herald of ash does not match it.. what a shame
Isn't selling your portal illegal?
Saved
"
Weekend long sales meh I want to vomit everytime I see those who needs 4 day's to buy something 2 whole day's is already too long for mtx sale.

Not sure how long you've been alive for but its common practice not just for GGG's MTX sales but ANY sale to held over a period of time to ensure maximum purchases & profits.
the wings are cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info