New Stygian Microtransactions

nice ty!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I think it looks amazing. Love the stygian effects. I wish you could buy the same flame looking effects but purple. That'd be pretty cool
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Apr 2, 2020, 4:34:32 AM
Do you REALLY have to add trails to every new thing?
ty for more mtx, because that is what we need at the current state of the game xD xD xD.
Me looking at my wallet and it crying no back at me.
GGG Team: We have serious performance issues, a notable we didn't test is going ham and Sirius is still broken.
Bex: Ok, we nerfed the Harold* build, but the people on reddit are angry and mad af. What should we do?
Chris: RELEASE THE GOD DAMN MTX.

You got me @book_shelf.
Last edited by _Eddd on Apr 2, 2020, 6:57:16 AM
"
_Eddd wrote:
GGG Team: We have serious performance issues, a notable we didn't test is going ham and Sirius is still broken.
Bex: Ok, we nerfed the Harlod build, but the people on reddit are angry and mad af. What should we do?
Chris: RELEASE THE GOD DAMN MTX.

Harlod build
no staff mtx? why :(
What armor set is being worn in those videos, please? The one with the leather hood, that is.

Edited to add: Never mind; it's the Pitch Black armor set. Found it with a lot of scrolling through the Armour MTX.

PROTIP: starting from the bottom of the list takes you through the cheaper and older stuff first. :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Apr 2, 2020, 7:59:30 AM
lol the salt from the replies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info