[3.10] Atmotion's Blast Cascade - CoC Bladefall / Blast (Fast, Cheap, Easy, Content Destroyer)

"
Walmorn wrote:
Since the main page hasn't been updated yet I'll list some changes here.

Crit medium jewel was replaced with curse effect one, with Evil eye, Wish for death and jewel socket nodes. This change allows us to get some more dodge, cursed enemies take increased damage and culling strike on cursed enemies. This change lets player drop culling on main links and replace it with either Fortify for defence or Awakened Fire penetration for more damage. Culling not working on hexproof enemies is a small penalty but overall worth it.

Current iteration of the build also uses Glorious Vanity timeless jewel with the name XIBAQUA in the affix line. This is important, since it turns keystones in range of the jewel to Divine Flesh keystone which converts half of the elemental damage taken into chaos damage and increases chaos resist cap to 85%. Purpose of this is to reduce elemental damage we take, but ONLY take this if you have positive chaos resistance, otherwise you take even more damage. You should obviously aim to get chaos resist capped through gear to make most of this.

Endgame version would also want to have Glorious Vanity jewel turn one of the easy to access notable to "10% of physical damage converted to fire damage". This, with perfectly rolled (40%) phys to fire conversion Watcher's eye allows us to drop the conversion on gloves and use Hands of the High Templar with some powerful corrupts (this can get expensive though).

I'll link my PoB below in case somebody's interested of what to aim for, just note that some changes on the main build only make sense when you take into account stat requirements on some pieces of gear I have.

Also note that PoB doesn't show changes made by the Glorious Vanity jewel (like Master Sapper that got turned into conversion node for me).

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/nepRyNY2

Hi!

Just a couple of doubts. When you say positive, with 1% is already worth it to take it?

And regarding Hands of the High Templar. How this item works? I dont really get the description. Can we buy a cheap one and use a Vaal orb? and see if we have luck? Probably i can buy a corrupted one, but its expensive and hard to find one with 3R & 1B and good implicits

TY!!
"
And regarding Hands of the High Templar. How this item works? I dont really get the description. Can we buy a cheap one and use a Vaal orb? and see if we have luck? Probably i can buy a corrupted one, but its expensive and hard to find one with 3R & 1B and good implicits

I just find out how it works.

What do you think, is better to buy a cheap one and use vaals until get something good? (maybe you have to buy a lot of them) or buy an expensive one?

EDIT: I finally bought below one xD

For last, I'm thinking to use:

What do you think?

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 14, 2020, 12:20:27 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

Just a couple of doubts. When you say positive, with 1% is already worth it to take it?

Purpose of Divine Flesh is to make 50% of elemental damage we take go through our Chaos resistance and thus be reduced by it (if resist is positive). So at 0% chaos res it stops being a harmful effect, anything above it is helpful. But where to make the transition is up to the player, ultimately you want to have capped chaos resist to make the most of it.

"
Sanfear wrote:
"

I just find out how it works.

What do you think, is better to buy a cheap one and use vaals until get something good? (maybe you have to buy a lot of them) or buy an expensive one?

EDIT: I finally bought below one xD

For last, I'm thinking to use:

What do you think?

TY!!

Crafting always comes with a risk of not getting anything. Personally I prefer to buy my gloves since I don't trust my crafting luck. But to each their own, just be prepared to go through bunch of gloves before you get something you can use (every Vaal has 25% chance to brick the item into a rare).

Also, as long as those gloves stay unique, you can still modify the rolls with Divine orbs, Blessed orbs and change number of sockets, socket colors and links like normal even though its corrupted.

The ring is kind of meh, since only Cyclone is considered an Attack, most of the ring does nothing, you'd be better off getting a decent rare ring with life and resistances.

As a final note, I assume since you got those Gloves, you got 100% phys to fire conversion through the use of 40% Watcher's eye and Glorious vanity with correct seed roll in combination with the weapon. If not, then you should look into getting it sorted. Point of the build is 100% fire conversion after all.
Last edited by Walmorn on Apr 14, 2020, 3:20:00 AM
Really enjoying the playstyle of this build but I have big problems with some bosses and certain situations just oneshot me.

I'm rescapped with 4.2k life, 40% att dodge and only 26% evade.
Should I try to get more life or would more evasion (sth like 40%+) make more sense?
Personally I'm thinking evasion as it often feels like multiple projectiles/effects/small hits overlapping kill me so not taking more of them would give me more time to flask.

The easiest upgrade atm would probably be to get a good evasion roll on a redeemer assasins garb with the %frenzy charge on hit.

Edit:
Switched out the diamond flask for a jade flask and got a better chest piece. Hitting 53% chance to evade now and feel a lot tankier close to the point where I can facetank a lot of things that would have killed me before.
Last edited by Forunke on Apr 14, 2020, 11:32:52 AM
"
Crafting always comes with a risk of not getting anything. Personally I prefer to buy my gloves since I don't trust my crafting luck. But to each their own, just be prepared to go through bunch of gloves before you get something you can use (every Vaal has 25% chance to brick the item into a rare).

Also, as long as those gloves stay unique, you can still modify the rolls with Divine orbs, Blessed orbs and change number of sockets, socket colors and links like normal even though its corrupted.

The ring is kind of meh, since only Cyclone is considered an Attack, most of the ring does nothing, you'd be better off getting a decent rare ring with life and resistances.

As a final note, I assume since you got those Gloves, you got 100% phys to fire conversion through the use of 40% Watcher's eye and Glorious vanity with correct seed roll in combination with the weapon. If not, then you should look into getting it sorted. Point of the build is 100% fire conversion after all.

Yeah, I took the risk before i decided to buy the gloves (4 of them turned into rare, with nothing special before they did)

Ok, ill change the ring. Now i have 5% of chaos ress. So ill buy some with good chaos res and start using Divine flesh

I have the Watcher's eye:

But, the Glorious vanity ... i did not get the correct roll yet. I have to keep trying until i finally get it

Thanks for your prompt reply!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 14, 2020, 1:32:54 PM
"
Forunke wrote:
Really enjoying the playstyle of this build but I have big problems with some bosses and certain situations just oneshot me.

I'm rescapped with 4.2k life, 40% att dodge and only 26% evade.
Should I try to get more life or would more evasion (sth like 40%+) make more sense?
Personally I'm thinking evasion as it often feels like multiple projectiles/effects/small hits overlapping kill me so not taking more of them would give me more time to flask.

The easiest upgrade atm would probably be to get a good evasion roll on a redeemer assasins garb with the %frenzy charge on hit.

Edit:
Switched out the diamond flask for a jade flask and got a better chest piece. Hitting 53% chance to evade now and feel a lot tankier close to the point where I can facetank a lot of things that would have killed me before.

You can do as you did and use defensive flask instead, but dropping Diamond flask is rather big damage loss so you should go back to it once you get your survivability sorted.

Try getting your life above 5k and chaos res as close to 85% as you can to get most out of Divine Flesh, other than that you just keep stacking evasion. Alternatively you can go with phys mitigation route with armour later if you get chest with "Nearby enemies are blinded, then you can drop blind aura and craft Aspect of the Crab somewhere instead.

My current body armour, but its not a cheap upgrade.

"
Sanfear wrote:

Yeah, I took the risk before i decided to buy the gloves (4 of them turned into rare, with nothing special before they did)

Ok, ill change the ring. Now i have 5% of chaos ress. So ill buy some with good chaos res and start using Divine flesh

I have the Watcher's eye:

But, the Glorious vanity ... i did not get the correct roll yet. I have to keep trying until i finally get it

Thanks for your prompt reply!!

Glorious vanity is a tricky one, but there are multiple seeds (the number in affix line that changes) that give the node you need. Remember to try it in both jewel sockets on either side of Perfect Agony keystone. Other than that, I just kept buying them until I found the one that works, you can always sell the ones that didn't work out after to get your money back (numbers that I know worked were 1084 and 7678).
"
Glorious vanity is a tricky one, but there are multiple seeds (the number in affix line that changes) that give the node you need. Remember to try it in both jewel sockets on either side of Perfect Agony keystone. Other than that, I just kept buying them until I found the one that works, you can always sell the ones that didn't work out after to get your money back (numbers that I know worked were 1084 and 7678).

Hi!!

Yeah i already bought like 14 and nothing yet. Im selling them. At least I'm recovering the money back. Not my day today...xD

So I was going for frenzy and then this thing rolled.

If I stay evasion, would you go spider over crab? Or still crab for the barriers for when we do get hit?

I'm trying to get everything except rings and gloves sorted prior to finishing leveling, heh.
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 14, 2020, 11:24:14 PM
Just slammed some chaos onto my spare chest and this happened

Would like to switch the reflect for high evasion or evasion/life hybrid but aint touching this with an annul anytime soon

...thinking of slamming these boots with Redeemer Orb for Endurance charge on kill. Or would the Phys as extra fire from Warlord benefit more?

My guess would be Endurance charges have the higher value as it boosts defenses quite a bit.

Edit: omfg I f*cking hit it, only T2 but my heart is racing
Last edited by Forunke on Apr 15, 2020, 7:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info