[3.10] Atmotion's Blast Cascade - CoC Bladefall / Blast (Fast, Cheap, Easy, Content Destroyer)

Thanks for your prompt reply Atmotion!

I'm actually experimenting a little bit. Even for fun. I mean, as Im using flame dash I decided to use another CWDT instead of COD - Portal & Second wind. Im testing different options like Cold Snap/Vortz + Ball lightning // Flammability, firestorm, Artic breath, magma orb, Summon holy relic, fireball...

i'm 69, so ill start with the Clusters jewels soon. With a little bad luck. I have 2, one with too many passives points and the other without Iron breaker...

TY!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 2, 2020, 7:16:52 AM
Any quick tips for leveling? Would like to give it a shot but I am unsure what to pick for leveling...
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
Any quick tips for leveling? Would like to give it a shot but I am unsure what to pick for leveling...

You can level up as a self cast blade vortex until early lv70's, or if you have the unique axe ready then swap to cyclone/bladefall in chest and blade blast on the axe at lv55.

Basically any physical spell should work well while leveling, but blade vortex is by far the easiest and most effective with low to no gear at all.

Hope this helps! This build is tons of fun to play once you get it going. :)
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Beautifully written guide. It is very clear and well organized. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

My question relates to replacing the Portal/Cast of Death gems with anything else.

Would a curse work with this build?
"
Beautifully written guide. It is very clear and well organized. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

My question relates to replacing the Portal/Cast of Death gems with anything else.

Would a curse work with this build?

Thanks for the kind words! You can certainly change those two sockets as you want. I just wanted the ability to get back to maps quickly after a random death. This may be more of a 'get good' thing for me since i don't really die at all if i just keep moving and don't go back to loot right away (greed gets me every time).

And yes also the curse slot is there open to be used for either a defensive curse or offensive depending what you need. There are influence ring crafts, glove corruptions and other unique item options for curses, so experiment away!
Last edited by Atmotion on Apr 3, 2020, 1:36:23 AM
Are there any break points we should be aware of for the build? I know some require X attack speed / crit.

But thanks for the guide it's fun so far!

Okay, so currently level 87. Build feels pretty good. Stats are as follows:

Spell Dodge - 48%
Attack Dodge - 58%
4.4k Life
56/81% CC
358% Multi

The one thing I'm not a fan of is our leech is pretty mediocre since it's only attack damage and our only source of that is Cyclone. I've experimented with putting a life leech gem in either of our 6 links. Blade Blast feels slightly better, but not entirely sure at the moment.

All in all, thoroughly enjoying this variant of the CoC Assassin, and the damage seems pretty good. BB is 1 shotting white Conquerer's.

Appreciate the guide and will be trying to fine tune here and there to get the most out of this setup!

Last edited by Mech_ on Apr 3, 2020, 7:14:49 PM
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Are there any break points we should be aware of for the build? I know some require X attack speed / crit.

But thanks for the guide it's fun so far!

Not really. Just the attack speed you get from the tree, but in general for this build you can have as much attack speed as you want due to the nature of 20% proc rate on the axe. Crit chance you want to aim for at least 60% without diamond flask up for all of the skills to make it feel smooth.
Last edited by Atmotion on Apr 4, 2020, 12:44:26 AM
"
The one thing I'm not a fan of is our leech is pretty mediocre since it's only attack damage and our only source of that is Cyclone. I've experimented with putting a life leech gem in either of our 6 links. Blade Blast feels slightly better, but not entirely sure at the moment.

I have got the lab enchant for leech on kill and we do have the atziri flask giving some leech for bosses. There is also the 10 life gained on hit from the cluster jewel which procs off both cyclone and molten burst.

You can also try and get fire leech on historic jewel notables, watcher's eye, etc. But for me i don't really need much more than the boots leech enchant, because we don't get hit that often. Also good life flask usage takes care of things 99% of the time for me.
Hi, if we dont have the chest with frenzy charge gain, what alternative would you recommend for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info