Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] Atmotion's Blast Cascade - CoC Bladefall / Blast (Fast, Cheap, Easy, Content Destroyer)

"
Atmotion wrote:
"
The one thing I'm not a fan of is our leech is pretty mediocre since it's only attack damage and our only source of that is Cyclone. I've experimented with putting a life leech gem in either of our 6 links. Blade Blast feels slightly better, but not entirely sure at the moment.

I have got the lab enchant for leech on kill and we do have the atziri flask giving some leech for bosses. There is also the 10 life gained on hit from the cluster jewel which procs off both cyclone and molten burst.

You can also try and get fire leech on historic jewel notables, watcher's eye, etc. But for me i don't really need much more than the boots leech enchant, because we don't get hit that often. Also good life flask usage takes care of things 99% of the time for me.

I had totally forgot about the boot enchant, Thanks.
I am saving up currency for a frenzy chest so should I spec out of the frenzy nodes for now? Any recommendations for what to replace it with? Thanks!
Last edited by Miggaletoe on Apr 4, 2020, 12:19:56 PM
"
bladeness123 wrote:
Hi, if we dont have the chest with frenzy charge gain, what alternative would you recommend for bosses?

Just a rare evasion chest with life and resists if fine to use until you can craft/buy your own frenzy one.

Keep in mind that it's not very hard to alteration roll the frenzy mod and regal the chest and then craft 85 life on it. That is basically what i am using right now. I understand that the base chest can be a bit expensive, but a couple of days of solid mapping should get you enough currency to get it (or if you find one yourself).

"
Miggaletoe wrote:
I am saving up currency for a frenzy chest so should I spec out of the frenzy nodes for now? Any recommendations for what to replace it with? Thanks!

Yeah don't take the frenzy charges if you don't have frenzy gain elsewhere in your build. Just use a rare chest with life and resists (see above).

Good luck exile.
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Apr 5, 2020, 3:49:08 AM
Going live on twitch.tv/atmotion right now and doing some more end-game related stuff with the build. If you are curious about the build, drop by and say hello / AMA. :)
Last edited by Atmotion on Apr 5, 2020, 4:46:38 AM
can you look into my profile and give me some tip to improve https://pastebin.com/5BKUXEQp

also i have some question , what pantheon we take and can this build do sirus a8 , and sometime i feel the blade blast dont trigger , dps is lack on t15-16 and very easy to die
Last edited by mysboy6 on Apr 6, 2020, 6:33:11 AM
Working on this build now, and a couple of questions come up while I'm building and looking over things .. I'm sure everything you've said ends up being the best over all, but personally I like to hear the "that would work, but this is better because of (xyz)", or what have you.

Why use Cast on Crit, instead of Cast while Channeling? CoC does give us the increase in damage when it procs, but CwC guarantees procs at intervals, rather than leaving it to chance .. of course, this would only work with cyclone, not with Nag's flame.

Why not use an ice golem? We've got the extra slots available, and that's a big boost to crit chance. If it's a re-cast issue, could always keep it low level and toss it on with Wave's CwDT.

Why use Dash over Flame Dash? FD seems to have a much larger range than Dash does. Is it a slot color thing, or Dash's ability to go backwards, or .. ?

There was a fourth question, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was currently. Ahh well, it'll come back to me.

Thanks!
Last edited by Raum266 on Apr 6, 2020, 5:44:30 AM
"
can you look into my profile and give me some tip to improve https://pastebin.com/5BKUXEQp

also i have some question , what pantheon we take and can this build do sirus a8 , and sometime i feel the blade blast dont trigger , dps is lack on t15-16 and very easy to die

Refer to my latest version of the build (PoB in the guide) for a tankier / improved version.

Due to massive wave of questions/"look at my build", i no longer have time to look at every ones builds. Sorry.

Follow my streams and ask me there or just follow my latest version exactly to get the best experience late-game. :)
"
Working on this build now, and a couple of questions come up while I'm building and looking over things .. I'm sure everything you've said ends up being the best over all, but personally I like to hear the "that would work, but this is better because of (xyz)", or what have you.

Why use Cast on Crit, instead of Cast while Channeling? CoC does give us the increase in damage when it procs, but CwC guarantees procs at intervals, rather than leaving it to chance .. of course, this would only work with cyclone, not with Nag's flame.

Why not use an ice golem? We've got the extra slots available, and that's a big boost to crit chance. If it's a re-cast issue, could always keep it low level and toss it on with Wave's CwDT.

Why use Dash over Flame Dash? FD seems to have a much larger range than Dash does. Is it a slot color thing, or Dash's ability to go backwards, or .. ?

There was a fourth question, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was currently. Ahh well, it'll come back to me.

Thanks!

Some quick answers since im doing this while streaming..

CoC makes more bladefall blades = more damage.

Golems are bad. They will just die to everything all the time = not reliable buffs. Not big enough effect either.

Use what ever move skill you want. I use dash because it is the most reactive.

Thanks for your interest in the build!
Just swapped out culling strike for fortiy. So far it feels like I am getting 1 shot less and the damage difference is not noticeable.
Hey Dude !!

Can you tell me why you have MAster Sapper skilled in your PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info