[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
buttcommander wrote:
Show what the dmg difference would be with and without cotb.

On the 300% aura effect build I posted with 2 CotB with conc you get 3M shaper dps. With rare rings (without any dmg mod) you would get 1,6M. almost losing half dmg.

In POB you can check too. disable the 2 CotB and you see the massive dmg loss.

"
redjo wrote:
can you post tree for a lvl80 char ?

Updated the POB section with a lvl80 tree. - This is what I was using.
Last edited by Foridesign on Mar 28, 2020, 10:33:02 AM
Can you please explain what's the difference between Voices jewels, and how it can affect dps?
Last edited by AphexWoot on Mar 28, 2020, 12:33:12 PM
your buidl good in devle?
these Cluster jewel/Voices builds are super intriguing but they're so ridiculously expensive now that 99% of poe players will never be able to play them :D gotta love that 2181% price spike.

I am curious what the lowest price is where you actually get a good taste of the builds potential.
Last edited by rossmat707 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:13:49 PM
"
Aqualung wrote:
How's this weapon for this build? Just dropped it and no idea how to price it.

Any tips? Delirium SC.

Anyone?
"
rossmat707 wrote:
these Cluster jewel/Voices builds are super intriguing but they're so ridiculously expensive now that 99% of poe players will never be able to play them :D gotta love that 2181% price spike.

I am curious what the lowest price is where you actually get a good taste of the builds potential.

I built a cluster stacking guardian yesterday, its around 10-15ex invest, nothing more, farming t16 sirus mastermind, cortex all without any problems, wave 20 delirium is fucking boring cause nothing happens.

so thats the sweet spot, where it starts to scale i guess.
"
Can you please explain what's the difference between Voices jewels, and how it can affect dps?

2 Voice uniques lets you use 6x Heraldry/Harbringer clusters and get 300% aura effect. To reach the same amount of aura effect with rare you need 3 jewels.

Also with 3 rares 300% is the maximum what u can get.
WIth 3 voices you can reach 450%
2 voices + 1 rare is 400%

Your dmg scales with aura effect.

"
Orinco00 wrote:
your buidl good in devle?

Im only at Depth 150, so far its pretty good. I can imagine it can go deep
"
Aqualung wrote:
"
Aqualung wrote:
How's this weapon for this build? Just dropped it and no idea how to price it.

Any tips? Delirium SC.

Anyone?

Not good on this build sorry.
POB has updated and your links don't work anymore. Any chance of a revision please?

Thanks!
The most expensive build atm in poe. But could it works with a minimum cash?. Then when we farm more cash we put that money in the build to make it more powerfull. How many exalts do you need to start the build and be effective, effective means dont die and make damage.
Last edited by yissus on Mar 28, 2020, 5:18:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info