[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Where are you getting your block and spell block from?
"
anorexicfish wrote:
Where are you getting your block and spell block from?

We dont really have much spellblock but we have Guard ascendancy and with Rumis flask we at 75% / 20% when it procs.

After the nerf spell block is not that amazing.
Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 4, 2020, 8:43:35 PM
what are you doing for freeze immunity?
"
MadiRage wrote:

Did you see potions ?
Last edited by Kross0m on Apr 4, 2020, 10:35:11 PM
What do you do against bleed? I'm lost

Edit: Saw flasks :)
Last edited by Mao1024 on Apr 4, 2020, 11:39:58 PM
"
Mao1024 wrote:
What do you do against bleed? I'm lost

You need one of these for Bleed.
"
MadiRage wrote:

If you're using Alpha's Owl this gives you Freeze Immunity, though if on a Rare ES Helm you would need to craft it on a Pot is what I believe you'd need to do.
@ OP, thank you for a fantastic guide. I've been running with this after I respec'd at Level 70 and it has been fantastic.

90% Resists, 74% Phys Reduc (Rumi's + Basalt bringing it to 90%) and good damage to support it (450K Tooltip missing Vengeful Commander + 1 more Medium Jewel for Harbringer and Endbringer) and 7K ES @ Lv.88! My only gripe is my Chaos Resist but that should be easily remedied with a change of Amulets.

Plus loving 15 Auras! So much fun!

Appreciate the work you've put in. Thanks
"
heyjay wrote:
"
MadiRage wrote:

If you're using Alpha's Owl this gives you Freeze Immunity, though if on a Rare ES Helm you would need to craft it on a Pot is what I believe you'd need to do.

Any suggestions on flask? I was thinking Diamond flask of heat to swap out with Rumi's
"
Mao1024 wrote:
"
heyjay wrote:
"
MadiRage wrote:

Any suggestions on flask? I was thinking Diamond flask of heat to swap out with Rumi's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info