[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Is it worth using split personality jewels (currently have 2) or swapping them out for some rmr jewels with es?

That depends on the main constraint in your build right now. At least one SP is great if you need more strength, for example. But if your strength is ok and the rmr would fit in an extra aura...
Last edited by GreyLensman on May 18, 2020, 8:42:05 AM
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hey dudes, would someone mind looking over my gear and build? I think ive squeezed everything i can in its current form. Next steps will be very expensive. Tips?

https://pastebin.com/KDr9G7iJ

Tooltip dps is 3M and tops out at 9M full tilt.

5.7k ES

Quality your flasks..divine your bottled faith. Honestly with a build that poor (using 1 x large cluster and multiple 6 passive medium cluster jewels), you would be better off selling bottled faith and getting the right cluster jewels and another voices. Skill out of arcane will and focus, and remove the small naught cluster jewel to fill out the new voices/cluster jewels and pick up a small cluster purity mana reservation jewel. Any extra skill points can be used to socket ES% cobalt jewels.

I'm not sure why you are using an unset ring here..Get another cotb and replace blood rage and second wind with herald of whatever is on your ring and precision. If you were using blood rage for the frenzy charges, you can take Harmony of Purpose (10% to gain any charge on hit) instead of Radiant Crusade, you will always have full charges.

Upgrade your amulet to one with a STR or STR/INT base that has Vitality, mana res and 20% ES. Get a watcher's eye with wrath conversion, your current one is almost useless.

In summary, copy exactly what everyone else is doing
I have 6ex this i can build this build ?.
"
TheFFy wrote:

Not really no. You could probably get a scuffed version up and running, maybe.
Double post somehow.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 18, 2020, 11:21:13 AM
"
"
TheFFy wrote:

Nooooo xD
"
TheFFy wrote:
"
"
TheFFy wrote:

Nooooo xD

Not sure what you expected, that's pretty low.
I think you need two cluster set-ups just to make a good transition into the build somewhere between 70 and 80.

That's going to set you back 10-12 ex right there, even if you buy very shrewdly. To get 3 cluster pods and gear, it's really a 30 ex build at entry level.

Im looking for more dmg in my build, i feel tanky as hell tho...
i know i dont have awakened spell echo and bottled faith yet!
Last edited by Raotiz on May 18, 2020, 7:55:04 PM
"
Raotiz wrote:

Im looking for more dmg in my build, i feel tanky as hell tho...
i know i dont have awakened spell echo and bottled faith yet!

-Divine your watcher's eye to get 40% conversion
-buy a +2 implicit helmet (~4-5ex, doesn't need enchant), shield (~13-14ex?) and a +2 implicit chest (duration or projectile, I think around 15-18ex when I checked a few days ago), and a +1 frenzy charges / spells have crit chance gloves
-buy nebulis with flat lightning damage or cast speed implicit (and divine for high rolls if they aren't good)
-Get level 21 blood magic.
-Get a level 21 vaal haste (quality doesn't matter..) and put it on your shield/helmet, play around with things on pob to make this work.
-Replace Energy Leech support with Inspiration support
-Buy amulet with vitality/mana res/ES%20 and T1 gain physical damage as extra lightning damage or damage penetrates elemental resistances
-when you get more levels or buy 5 passive voices, you can take influence for a bit more DPS

Last edited by BrettLee on May 18, 2020, 8:18:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info