[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

52% icrs and 10.1 aps. Maybe read the link that was posted earlier. Its all in there.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:
Can anyone with the CoC Cyclone setup post a mapping video? I'm intrigued to say the least.

https://youtu.be/2I7JP9g-NaY

Here is a basic splinter farming run on Malformation. Pob in video description.

Think im using way too much Smite on trash mobs :D

Thanks for the video. Very interesting.
"
Azr4eL_ZA wrote:
Im having some mana on hit problems when it comes to bosses, does anyone know a good remedy for this on the arc version?

If only there was an aura that provided mana regen.
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Azr4eL_ZA wrote:
Im having some mana on hit problems when it comes to bosses, does anyone know a good remedy for this on the arc version?

Clarity helps but not as much, i was thinking of getting a ring that gives mana gained for each hit, maybe that sorts it out
"
Azr4eL_ZA wrote:
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Azr4eL_ZA wrote:

Clarity helps but not as much, i was thinking of getting a ring that gives mana gained for each hit, maybe that sorts it out

clarity level 1 bruh, go 5-10
I've just killed Sirus on awaking 7, Shaper and simularum wave 20 without too many deaths, so it's going pretty fine, but I don't really live the DI playstyle and bosses seem to be a bit slow, especially since charging takes a while.

I've got EK, haste and enlighten 4 ready to switch to EK... anyone experience switching DI to EK and the damage on bosses?
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:

You got 22% icrs so you should aim for 7.57 or 15.14 attacks per second with cyclone. You have now a bit too much attack speed, maybe change cinderswallow to something else and boot enchant to lightning dmg or penetration. Then tinker with Haste lvl or something and try it out.

Or you can try to get 30% more icrs on boots+belt and aim for 10.1 APS, that would make you cast Arc over 10 times a second.

Sry man I am so new to PoB. Where are you seeing this 22% increase recovery speed figure? I cannot for the life of me find that number/calculation. I have tried to lower the figures but nothing seems to be able to hit 7.57aps on the dot.

Also, do you know how is the arc dmg calculated? I have 9.79 APS on cyclone and 3.81 cast rate on arc at the moment.

You get 22% cooldown recovery from the Awakened COC level 5. You can calculate Arc DPS by taking the maximum triggers per second (14%-51% ICRS its 7.57) times your Arc Damage.

In my case it would be 5.6M*7.57, but thats only the perfect scenario with 100% cyclone crits. As my cyclone crit rate is max 91% so that lowers the DPS somewhat. But then things like Arcane Surge + Vaal RF + Vaal Arc + Avian Might can make it a lot higher.
Last edited by muunisti on May 8, 2020, 6:39:41 AM
Great one , pretty much maxed out gear for 350+-50 exalt

9k es , about 4500 es regen / 30m dps and 90phy/90ele/75chaos resists

Conversion/Recovery watchers , unnatural , all jewels with chaos resist + 2x rezerve rare jewels (belt / tree )

hit me up if you see any improvements except 10% double dmg nebu
"
52% icrs and 10.1 aps. Maybe read the link that was posted earlier. Its all in there.

The reddit thread kinda answers most of my questions. But there's still one thing that is pretty unclear to me. Does it matter that much when i have 10.11 APS and 52% ICRS instead of 10.10/52? And if it does, how am I supposed to achieve that?

I've checked Tailwind in my PoB, onslaught flask, and added some rare jewel. I would need (on this jewel) more than 13% AS, but less than 14. I'm a new player, but i think i never saw a mod like for example 3.16% increased AS. But i guess there's some other way to deal with that
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
"

The reddit thread kinda answers most of my questions. But there's still one thing that is pretty unclear to me. Does it matter that much when i have 10.11 APS and 52% ICRS instead of 10.10/52? And if it does, how am I supposed to achieve that?

I've checked Tailwind in my PoB, onslaught flask, and added some rare jewel. I would need (on this jewel) more than 13% AS, but less than 14. I'm a new player, but i think i never saw a mod like for example 3.16% increased AS. But i guess there's some other way to deal with that

Yeah it matters. It's a mathematical breakpoint. Literally .001 over the cap and the build stops working. The good news is you don't "need" 10.1. I run 9.8. The difference in DPS between 10.1 and 9.8 is negligible.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info