[STANDARD] Mirror Services Shop [45 Services done]

Wooop
"
Gradieus wrote:
Is there a time frame for when you might start crafting that deadeye assassin's mark ring further?

Well... Guess there won't be any time frame now..
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 27, 2023, 9:31:11 AM
How much the last price for Pain Shackel
Hago
Last edited by hagoapk on Sep 3, 2020, 10:22:18 AM
So Harvest is coming to an end and it was beyond broken crafting wise as expected. And, as expected, it's not going core.

I'm updating the Shop with new rules of thumbs, prices and, of course, the dozens of perfect items I've been able to craft.
Prices have been flattened for all items for simplicity and lowered to an almost symbolic measure, at least for the first 3 copies for each item.

While a few have already been added, most of them will require some week to get the proper enchantment, white sockets, quality and whatnot.
Items in this process can be found under the last spoiler so you can see what's coming next.
Have fun :)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Sep 21, 2020, 9:18:15 PM
Enchanted a couple of Tailwind/Elusive boots that are now ready in the Boots Spoiler.

Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 27, 2023, 9:31:24 AM

Mirrored this belt today, absolutely brilliant service. 100% trustworthy, highly recommend this guy for all your mirror needs.

Will be using again... soon as I can afford another mirror haha!

Thanks again.
"
Jb6BigDog wrote:

Mirrored this belt today, absolutely brilliant service. 100% trustworthy, highly recommend this guy for all your mirror needs.

Will be using again... soon as I can afford another mirror haha!

Thanks again.

Thk u :)

In the last few days a few other items have been added.
I'm not posting everytime any single item has been added to not spam the section, so if ur waiting for any item you checked in the work in progress spoiler come by every now and then and check yourself if it's ready.

Mirrored Rift Finger, Amazing service, Amazing guy! He can be trusted!

Few other items added :)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 27, 2023, 9:31:38 AM
Uopplà

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info