[STANDARD] Mirror Services Shop [45 Services done]

First copy for the Cold Belt

Actually mirrored for another char of mine :P
"
Asra101010 wrote:
2 weeks and 550 exalted orbs later, I managed to finish the Double Curse Phys Ring.

Is this ring better?? higher flat dmg and extra fire dmg from endurance charge
But no life of course.
Thx to Omega323, Blowwhite123, Ol_Faitful, Kynssoni1988 and StealthReborn for the good vibes, whether the
y worked or not :P
No life is a big no in my opinion.
Then the base and the curses are pretty much for pure phys dmg builds using brutality which won't allow you to deal any elemental damage, so the fire dmg per endurance charge is mostly useless.

Don't really know in which build you can use that ring to get the most out of it.

You can try to metacraft it : block suffixes, use an annull hoping to hit the end charge mod. If you do it, slam hoping to get life. If you fail, scour and start over again.
Im telling you, you'll need hundreds of exs.
Starting from the same suffixes it took me 550ex to hit t1 life and the phys mods. Gl
Last edited by Asra101010 on Apr 18, 2020, 11:50:49 PM
Bump
Bump
Up
Whop
Added Winter Orb LL Helmet
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 27, 2023, 9:30:49 AM
Is there a time frame for when you might start crafting that deadeye assassin's mark ring further?
"
Gradieus wrote:
Is there a time frame for when you might start crafting that deadeye assassin's mark ring further?

Hey. Not really, I'll probably wait to see what's going on with the new crafting receipts from Harvester and see if they'll implement them in the core game and if so, how they will. So the ring it's still on the list but probably I'm not gonna craft it in the next couple of weeks.
Anyway once I'll do it, it will be listed here.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 8, 2020, 5:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info