[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I recommend to everyone trying this build: be sure to have a high lvl desecrate, if not it feels very bad you need high corpse lvl!
"
GrappLr wrote:
Have 4-5 exalts, what should my next goal be? (Surrender is 11ex on hc delirium):

the fire damage to attacks craft does nothing for you, try and replace it with generic damage. Its only damage on your wand that affects it, unless it was fire spell damage.

so this dropped any suggestion how to craft it?

Essences or Fossils?
"
Rehbock wrote:

so this dropped any suggestion how to craft it?

Essences or Fossils?

just buy a better one for 20c. Yours has only 1 good stat, the spell damage.
yeah i am using a better one.

i have some currency left and thought i could craft something onto that one.

or its just not worth the trouble
for those who have some trouble with mana, i use a devouring diadem and the problem is solved.

you can put Wave of conviction in helmet for a +1 gem bonus.
and maybe roll a low lvl precision for bonus crit ?

the build is very fun and strong, a bit low in solo target but i just rolled a nice belt and still haven't the full build (amu + wand)

Hey Guys,

i also have an Suggestion for a cluster jewel

Because of the Ascendancy corpse pact, our enemies are chilled an shocked, so i have following large cluster jewel:

-sadist: 15% ele damage for chilled enemies and 25 % for shocked enemies
-corrosive elements: 15% inc ele dmg and 25% chance for -10% fire resis
-disorienting display: 25% inc ele dmg and 10% chance to blind

Whats your mind on that jewel? it just came from an alch/scour action :)
found yesterday megalomaniac medium jewel with second skin,calamitous and wish for death notables.Is this helping for this build?
Second skin yes but calamitous and wish for death?
calamitous gives el damage to attacks so i guess it doesnt apply to wand fir dmg and wish for death gives culling which is nice fir bosses.
Any thoughts?
I put it in large cluster jewel with doryani and smoking remains
Do we need to put quality in Desecrate if it's already firing automatically through Spellslinger?
Is Reckoning skill on The surrender able to use when we equip Wands?

I read on wiki it requires "the player must either be unarmed or have a melee weapon equipped."

If yes, Combustion Support also support Reckoning skill?

Anyone who has this shield please help me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info