[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

loving this build, im lvl 93 now

Althou i did take some diffrent things in tree for armour currently i got

Without doing anything :

7977 armour & 7084 hp
and with vaal molten shell + rumi = 23915 armour

and for those wondering, YES, doryani is mandatory on jewel,the 0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life thats what keep you alive

Clear speed = a+++ ( can be slow at first on the first kill untill the frenzy kicks in :) i fly trou t-16 , except boss fight

mapping, Can't do : No hp/mana regen or ele reflect

boss... well.. killed everything execpt sirius so far, he killed me with that circle everytime and corrupted blood.. i heard you can get a jewel so you cant be affected ??

I would like to know how to push some more dmg out this,, Feel free to check my charather , and pm me ingame how to push it even more.
Last edited by deathforce2 on Jun 29, 2020, 4:17:58 AM
"
deathforce2 wrote:

Without doing anything :

7977 armour & 7084 hp

and for those wondering, YES, doryani is mandatory on jewel,the 0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life thats what keep you alive

Clear speed = a+++ ( can be slow at first on the first kill untill the frenzy kicks in :) i fly trou t-16 , except boss fight

boss... well.. killed everything execpt sirius so far, he killed me with that circle everytime and corrupted blood.. i heard you can get a jewel so you cant be affected ??

I would like to know how to push some more dmg out this,, Feel free to check my charather , and pm me ingame how to push it even more.

If you're using enduring cry, why don't you take escalation or call to arms? Makes a huge difference in the build
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
deathforce2 wrote:

Without doing anything :

7977 armour & 7084 hp

If you're using enduring cry, why don't you take escalation or call to arms? Makes a huge difference in the build

Because you have to use left mouse for enduring cry than , and i dont use my left mouse button alot while mapping , its more Q(shield charge for movement) and right mouse for frenzy .... Edit: Actually imma try it again
Last edited by deathforce2 on Jun 29, 2020, 5:39:06 AM
"
deathforce2 wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
deathforce2 wrote:

Without doing anything :

7977 armour & 7084 hp

Because you have to use left mouse for enduring cry than , and i dont use my left mouse button alot while mapping , its more Q(shield charge for movement) and right mouse for frenzy .... Edit: Actually imma try it again

EDIT: Okay , I take it back , Works fine for me now, before i was to slow.
Also found out that to get more damage you need to have 20 20 cast speed / attack speed gems on frenzy , desecrate , more quality the better the speed the more damage.
Hello, i m a noob, i try to use your guide atm.
I dont have jewels , any sort of farming do exist?
Thx man
"
AlexKi2D wrote:
Hello, i m a noob, i try to use your guide atm.
I dont have jewels , any sort of farming do exist?
Thx man

Getting lucky with blight ( cassia ) but the chance you get a 12 % fire damage Large cluster jewel is verrrry small my friend, You are better off buying it
Hello, could you please point me out where to get reduced reservation after Sovereigty ring there? I socketed VD and DD into 6L and it wants 78% mana from me now. Spellslinger + Desecrate + spell cascade needs 25% so I just can't use it.
Last edited by SattyNyan on Jun 29, 2020, 8:27:36 AM
"
oen432 wrote:
Lots of people complaining that this build is squishy and without damage. You guys are all wrong, SS VD is on the most broken build I have ever played. Literally standing in place and holding right-click while everything is dying and I'm barely scratched because of my max block and whatever life I'm getting back from The Surrender. Not even using cluster jewels, which would make this even more broken with Doryani's Lesson.

Hey bro please check my setup and give me some tips. I think I die a lot because i dont have enough life? I am really not sure. I find this build really shit
"
Jimmydahond wrote:
"
oen432 wrote:
Lots of people complaining that this build is squishy and without damage. You guys are all wrong, SS VD is on the most broken build I have ever played. Literally standing in place and holding right-click while everything is dying and I'm barely scratched because of my max block and whatever life I'm getting back from The Surrender. Not even using cluster jewels, which would make this even more broken with Doryani's Lesson.

Hey bro please check my setup and give me some tips. I think I die a lot because i dont have enough life? I am really not sure. I find this build really shit

All of your gears are very lackluster, especially the wand which is your main source of damage.
And yes, a lot of your gears can be way better with just like 50 life on each.

But first thing first, level up your VD and DD, why are your main skills lv4-5 at lv68? lol
"
Jimmydahond wrote:
"
oen432 wrote:

Eh... People should stop thinking that all you have to do is add points in passive tree, socket gems and that's it, you are done, build is completed.

You are missing a lot on your items, your gems are very low level, you have almost not resistance, your HP is very low, your armor is a god damn Tabula Rasa. Your wand has almost no damage.
Last edited by oen432 on Jun 29, 2020, 12:30:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info