[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

hey! first - thanks for the guide mate! its awesome :)

atm i'm level 87 and my question is, what do i need to have the 6l ss setup?

my desc + ss costs me 25% mana and my vd ss 78% - is it because inspiration isn't high enough? (ss is level 19 inspiration is 13).

hope some of you can help :)

or is it because i dont have the awakened gems? does spellslinger mana res scale with gem level?
Last edited by loxikal on Jun 28, 2020, 7:03:44 PM
Hmm seeing your gear, wondering if I can do this SSF. Playing a marauder right now, managed to get an inpulsa drop :D
Bit low on cash- but with 1ex what can I improve to smooth the ride to higher maps?

"
bajavi wrote:
"
affew wrote:
Are we still using Detonate Dead if we are using Inpulsa?

70% of players who use Inpulsa also have Detonate Dead in 6L according to poe.ninja so I guess so

Today I checked the damage of VD+DD with VD+Hypothermia+Herald of Ash in Tabula (other links: cascade, SS and Ele focus). I didn't notice any difference on the bosses. And the Inpulsa just replaces DD on the farm. In short I don't know why DD is needed when there are explodes from Inpulsa.
"
saxisa wrote:
Bit low on cash- but with 1ex what can I improve to smooth the ride to higher maps?

Your bone offering is one level too high to proc from cwdt.
is
no longer necessary?? is it worse than a shaper shield ?

i already have bought it for 7.5 exalt asnd the value is dropping..s hould i sell quick or keep? HALPPPP

ps i love you asll <3
:3
Last edited by bwinbc on Jun 29, 2020, 12:00:04 AM
"
bwinbc wrote:
is
no longer necessary?? is it worse than a shaper shield ?

i already have bought it for 7.5 exalt asnd the value is dropping..s hould i sell quick or keep? HALPPPP

ps i love you asll <3

It is a good shield, but i'd sell it JUST so i can make upgrades elsewhere
"
moumout wrote:
for those who have some trouble with mana, i use a devouring diadem and the problem is solved.

you can put Wave of conviction in helmet for a +1 gem bonus.
and maybe roll a low lvl precision for bonus crit ?

the build is very fun and strong, a bit low in solo target but i just rolled a nice belt and still haven't the full build (amu + wand)

This doesn't seem like a good match, Feast of Flesh will not trigger, and you'll have to fight the Betrayal Boss (if in SSF). Plus you want WoC in your wand with the trigger. Imho you just go for Alpha's if you need reduced mana
Last edited by Nouch420 on Jun 29, 2020, 2:30:44 AM
Hi,

In you guide at the gem setup you specify a possibility for variation:

"
Barrage, Inspiration, Curse on hit, Elemental weakness

OR

Frenzy, Inspiration, Barrage support, Combustion. In which case, you drop Combustion from the wand and you put in whatever you want (Like Cold Snap)
"

Based on what the choice depends? Is one option better than the other in what circumstances?
"
bezmaternyh wrote:
"
bajavi wrote:
"
affew wrote:
Are we still using Detonate Dead if we are using Inpulsa?

70% of players who use Inpulsa also have Detonate Dead in 6L according to poe.ninja so I guess so

Today I checked the damage of VD+DD with VD+Hypothermia+Herald of Ash in Tabula (other links: cascade, SS and Ele focus). I didn't notice any difference on the bosses. And the Inpulsa just replaces DD on the farm. In short I don't know why DD is needed when there are explodes from Inpulsa.

You dont get DD, you get Vaal DD for extra dmg on bosses I guess. PLus Impulsa will not replace DD, DD triggers when you autoattack as impulsa will only make body explode as mobs die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info