[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Thanks for the reply!

SOUL RAKER was the mising pioee fo the puzzle :) thank u!.

/Bob
Gonna start powerleveling it tonight? Any thoughts on how to powerlevel this build? Molten Strike level 1?

Im gonna follow your leveling build in POB as well.

Thanks Win this build looks like its gonna be a ton of fun!
Last edited by DatBoiMook on Apr 1, 2020, 9:29:18 PM
"
DatBoiMook wrote:
Gonna start powerleveling it tonight? Any thoughts on how to powerlevel this build? Molten Strike level 1?

Im gonna follow your leveling build in POB as well.

Thanks Wind this build looks like its gonna be a ton of fun!

Hollow Palm leveling is the best you can get these days and you barely need gear or even tree damage. Just get dexterity on gear and you'll be destroying everything. Just respec once you're maybe level 70-80.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Apr 1, 2020, 8:09:07 PM
"
Hollow Palm leveling is the best you can get these days and you barely need gear or even tree damage. Just get dexterity on gear and you'll be destroying everything. Just respec once you're maybe level 70-80.

Never actually done that before. So just get as much dex rolls on my gear? Hollow Pal is a gem right so if I rush the gem socket I should be able to use it at level 8?
"
DatBoiMook wrote:
"

Never actually done that before. So just get as much dex rolls on my gear? Hollow Pal is a gem right so if I rush the gem socket I should be able to use it at level 8?

i'm leveling this build with molten strike from lvl1 till act 10 feels good just using Hand of Thought and Motion from lvl 22 and keep stack your INT
Any one thought about flat 100 ES notables + flat ES added to small passives? Put it in the nearest cluster jewel and you have nearly 700 ES
"
superhuy44 wrote:
Any one thought about flat 100 ES notables + flat ES added to small passives? Put it in the nearest cluster jewel and you have nearly 700 ES

It takes 2-3 passive points. Great for start, i actually used 2-3 of them, but Split gave us 70+ average flat ES and Int for 1 passive point - its much much better.
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
superhuy44 wrote:

It takes 2-3 passive points. Great for start, i actually used 2-3 of them, but Split gave us 70+ average flat ES and Int for 1 passive point - its much much better.

Sure, thanks mate, I may start to use it b4 getting 5ex ES split jewel
so I have 11132 es, 2300 int, 250k ms tooltip, but still dying to stuff like t15 eradicator. can't face tank
I think one of the problems with this build is that it does not have layered defenses. it's just high ES pool, leech/lgoh
I played a mana guardian last league and at 11k es, lvl 31 hoag, i could face tank everything. i had high block. anyone else having issues too?
I am thinking about maybe adding block. I used the gemini node and that was pretty good, dmg, atk spd, block
but maybe I should try shield. i'm not sure if i'm dying to elemental or physical dmg yet. just wanted to put the question out there to see what other people are doing
"
antmit wrote:
so I have 11132 es, 2300 int, 250k ms tooltip, but still dying to stuff like t15 eradicator. can't face tank
I think one of the problems with this build is that it does not have layered defenses. it's just high ES pool, leech/lgoh
I played a mana guardian last league and at 11k es, lvl 31 hoag, i could face tank everything. i had high block. anyone else having issues too?
I am thinking about maybe adding block. I used the gemini node and that was pretty good, dmg, atk spd, block
but maybe I should try shield. i'm not sure if i'm dying to elemental or physical dmg yet. just wanted to put the question out there to see what other people are doing

If u want just Facetank everything - try Atziri's Shield. We rely on Leech more then on Regen. This means that we must balance on the verge of attack and defense. Btw i always have a Vaal Discipline as a red button.
Second - why u use Molten Shell above Immortal Call if we always got 4 endurance charges and it takes great benefits from them? Why u use Precision over Bots? We have a lot from Dex or u can take one Int Accuracy split. Or u can take Shapers Touch for 100% only form gloves.
Third - Did u switch to Solo target setup with Inspiration over Ancestral Call?
Fourth - VINKTAR make u take increased 50% dmg. U didn't use antishock flasks, perhaps that's killing u sometimes and why u use ToH and Mana flask over Atziri's or sulphur or Silver Flask?
Fifth - we all play differently and bosses have invisibility phases where we cant leech and just need to run around for a while. Some attack - like shaper slam are 2 powerful to facetank (10-11 k ES for hit). Do u always Fortified? and so on and so on. I don't make a goal facetank 100% content, we just can run anymap ezly even under 100% of delirium but it depends )
In conclusion all this can be a reason to your Nonfacetanking. I got 370k in tooltip and leech more then u on 30%. I use better flasks for DPS and it gave me More leech too (Sulphur even give regen). U can chant boots and gloves for Regen. U can pick different pantheon depending on your playstyle.

Check this guy gear and setups i think he is gonna reach 3000 INT )
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/rarevogel/MoltenTankboiz?i=14&search=class%3DJuggernaut
Last edited by WinKeeper on Apr 2, 2020, 12:38:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info