[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

is it realy worth it to spend 35exalt on the belt for the corrupt inc int ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
is it realy worth it to spend 35exalt on the belt for the corrupt inc int ?

When you're min-maxing and you've already dumped hundreds of exalts on your character, sure. But definitely not the best bang for your buck early on
well i think i'm prety done with this char just need the belt but was not sure was realy worth it .
BTW how much is it worth those boot is that good for this build ?
@WinKeeper,

It's too late in the league to level a new character, but man, I want to try this build!

Can I ask a huge favor: next league start, can you quickly check to see if the build is post-Delirium viable?

I know one of your cons was it's not a great starter, but I'm pretty patient with lots of free time, and I'd love to get a decent delver up and running early. Nothing deeper than 200 or so.

Appreciate your great effort here!
Last edited by Haverhill on May 11, 2020, 2:25:29 PM

I've tried Charged dash with this build on 93 lvl. 2500 int 501 dex 504 str 10900 ES so far. POB with community fork(it calculates split personality btw) tells it has 2m dps (+300% attack speed modifier). On practice i stack 11-12 stacks of charge and kill t15 bosses with 2-3 releases (thats 5-6 sec). Molten strike without helmet enchant in 1 target does the job 1.5 times slower. May be this build as before shines brigher with channeling skills like blade flurry or charged dash.
To be honest, charged dash feels uncomfortable.
For th ecorruption on the body armor what's the best +1 to socketed gem or %inc damage ?
Last edited by gisabelle on May 11, 2020, 11:05:56 AM
Hello guys, I would like to buy Watcher's eye with Clarity/ES and other good mod for this build. Could you please advise me which mod is good for this build? I am thinking about Precision attack speed or attack dmg and Discipline ES faster recharge or ES recovery rate. Thank you:)
"
Denisian wrote:
"
The way MS is calculated still isnt proper in PoB, but long story short, losing all that attack speed is a massive loss in DPS.
PoB doesnt properly account for chance to hit when it comes to target size, aoe, and ball spread.

I was trying to find a way to calculate it so I read through a lot of posts and that website as well. If you want a rough estimate, you can multiply the PoB dps by the number of balls and then divide by 2. Usually 40-45% of balls are supposed to hit a normal sized boss.

I was really surprised that you have twice as much DPS as me, when the items aren't that far apart, but after some tinkering I think you are showing your non-Shaper dps. It's not completely a weird flex, but usually I think Shaper DPS is the norm :D
It's still a lot of DPS and after seeing it, I guess that stacking a lot of STR+DEX isn't as great for DPS as I thought and the main bonus might be just the Ignite immunity. Losing 300-400 STR for 2-3k ES might be worth it in the end.

https://pastebin.com/uVGMuNm3

its shaper dps. play with it as you see fit. Shock % is straight from skitterbots tooltip. The only questionable box tick in a Shaper/Sirus type situation would be that I have frenzies checkmarked.

Also as i mentioned some pages back, when I hit 100 i dropped all my str/int jewels for dex/int. ignite killed me once around level 93 so I made sure to get that ignite immunity. After 100 I don't need to worry about a random death so I went back to dex/int splits, which is what I was running until that point. The dex makes a big difference!

I still havn't died outside of helping HoGM carries since 100 (I always forget about not being ignite immune anymore and sometimes die to rf bois lol)
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on May 12, 2020, 7:03:40 AM
I've encountered this body armour

This item seems to perfectly match this build.
Divinity gives juicy 50% MORE elemental damage, 20% less elemental damage taken and curse immunity. Adding this numbers as flat mods to POB gives ~30% more dps to all damage with a cost of 5% ele damage taken.
This build accumulates a lot of hits per second so i think sustaining Divinity buff would not be a problem.
Moreover there are some garbs with 3% increased attributes.
What do you think, guys?

Update: i've read comments on reddit about this chest. The buff uptime is 45-50% so its not that great.
Last edited by lehlehich on May 12, 2020, 12:46:46 PM
yep looks good but you lose the life leech .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info