[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

My Gear
Spoiler

split personality
str int x3
dex int x3
int es x7

Have 13k Es ,2978int 640 str 637 dex,using wildfire jewel with corrupting blood for 2more projectiles.
Not having any problem against bosses,sirus or %100 delirius guardians,build is pretty strong,with level 100 i can get more int and become stronger imo.
To clear map faster sometimes switching up to lightning strike gem.
Finally just got a Watcher's Eye with ES on hit, but I've noticed a lot of people seem to keep using Aspect of the Spider anyway (with or without Fenumus' Spinnerets). Is it really worth reserving all that mana even with another source of ES on hit?
"
TheNukes wrote:
Finally just got a Watcher's Eye with ES on hit, but I've noticed a lot of people seem to keep using Aspect of the Spider anyway (with or without Fenumus' Spinnerets). Is it really worth reserving all that mana even with another source of ES on hit?

Yes, Aspect of the spider increase damage enemies are taking by 15 %, which translate by a 15 % MORE damage multiplier (if i am correct)so for 25 % reservation it is best in slot for our build
"
"
TheNukes wrote:

Yes, Aspect of the spider increase damage enemies are taking by 15 %, which translate by a 15 % MORE damage multiplier (if i am correct)so for 25 % reservation it is best in slot for our build

Ah, I didn't realize the "damage taken" debuff stacks - thanks.
I was thinking about replacing skitterbots for herald of thunder + circle of regret synthesised topaz ring that gives:

Increased % INT
Int
Lightning Damage
Herald of Thunder increased buff effect
Increased lightning damage while affected by Herald of Thunder

My first league so I don't exactly know how to path of building to check if this would be better, and I half dont even really know the use of skitterbots lol would love some input if this is a good replacement or if skitterbots is vital for this build.

Thanks
"
joncheung8 wrote:
I was thinking about replacing skitterbots for herald of thunder + circle of regret synthesised topaz ring that gives:

Increased % INT
Int
Lightning Damage
Herald of Thunder increased buff effect
Increased lightning damage while affected by Herald of Thunder

My first league so I don't exactly know how to path of building to check if this would be better, and I half dont even really know the use of skitterbots lol would love some input if this is a good replacement or if skitterbots is vital for this build.

Thanks

It's a very interesting idea, however i think it would be difficult to set it up, for the same reason we cannot much use call of the brotherhood. We have already so many uniques than most of the time we need our two ring slots to get massive resistances on them (unless we use rares gloves instead shapers's touch, but then we loose much attack speed). Also to get the ring you described with + % int is pretty tricky. In the end, not sure if the damage gain is worth it, since you loose the shock + chill effect of skitterbots.

If you use snowstorm on a cluster jewel you can have "gain 10% lightning damage as extra cold damage against chilled enemies", and skitter bots can reliably chill them
Guys, i think about start this build, at least meybe i found build to more max then 10ex :D....

Guys tell me, how many currency for start? I farming on blight map it is very boring but it pays off. Build is good in farming Delirium? You can obtain easly at least 5/3/1 on normal map w/o delirium mod?

"
Polopiryn wrote:
Guys, i think about start this build, at least meybe i found build to more max then 10ex :D....

Guys tell me, how many currency for start? I farming on blight map it is very boring but it pays off. Build is good in farming Delirium? You can obtain easly at least 5/3/1 on normal map w/o delirium mod?

This build is not cheap, I think I started mine with around 50ex and now my gear is around 150 ex (maybe more)

And yes, the delirium farm is really good (at least sufficient for me, as I'm farming around 40/60 splinter per map and got a record of 91 splinter on one map)

this is a T16 map with 4 sextant & 3 fragment + 1 elder scarab.

https://youtu.be/GPkxxoZAe0Y

And I'm clearing all content with ease as well (Sirus A8 is a joke, same for shaper as I can literally facetank the beam without losing 1hp)

Last edited by Lancelx on Apr 26, 2020, 5:31:33 PM
"
Lancelx wrote:
"
Polopiryn wrote:

This build is not cheap, I think I started mine with around 50ex and now my gear is around 150 ex (maybe more)

And yes, the delirium farm is really good (at least sufficient for me, as I'm farming around 40/60 splinter per map and got a record of 91 splinter on one map)

And I'm clearing all content with ease as well (Sirus A8 is a joke, same for shaper as I can literally facetank the beam without losing 1hp)

Thanks for video, that really helpful what build looks like.
But in this 50 exalts, you mean it's 10 ex for Watcher Eye. Okey 10 ex be not bad to start.... :P

"
Lancelx wrote:
"
Polopiryn wrote:

Is lightning strike annoying sometimes? I remember back in the day even the smallest rock in the map could full stop the projectiles.
Also, I know I am asking alot and its completely fine for you to say no, but I'd love to see a video of a simulacrum clear with lightning strike, if thats something you do at all, just to see how it goes.
Im thinking about leveling this now, curious as how simulacrum is with lightning strike, and also what my stats should be to comfortably do deathless simulacrums as Ive gathered around 5k shards on a character that I cannot do them deathless on, around 8k ES or so should be enough?
Last edited by Chridian on Apr 26, 2020, 7:04:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info