[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

if i have shocking conflux on helm is it good to give up skitterbots and get a other aura?
"
izumy wrote:
if i have shocking conflux on helm is it good to give up skitterbots and get a other aura?
Struggling to remember if there's anything else that might get in the way, but you'd at a minimum need to switch out Elemental Focus for a different support gem (concentrated effect? I'd guess) to be able to shock directly.
Was very frustrated that my warcry lacerator did very poorly against endgame league content and decided to sell it all and move to some tanky beast. This guide seemed like a dream come true.

Sadly its not. Either the build gained much popularity or there are other competing builds chasing the same items, but even the "cheap" version of this build in order to function more than just a clunky semi-good map clear-er with 7k es and not exciting DPS costs 50+ exalts.

The endgame version this player currently enjoys costs about 140+ exalts.

The leveling process is ATROCIOUS! ITS SO BAD ITS STUPID, if you try to follow the passive tree. I recommend leveling with normal nodes and skills up to level 90 and then just use your 90 orbs of regret to spec to this build. I tried leveling it by following the path and even with 6l hollow palm 400+ dex leveling was very bad and NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

Beware exiles, this build is NO LONGER VIABLE FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM BUDGET AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT VIABLE AS STARTER. It's ONLY FOR THE SUPER RICH AND ONLY FOR FULL TREE REFUNDERS!

Hope this will get to more people.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
gisabelle wrote:
ok ty
also what def you have agains chill/freeze ?
Your ascendency negates freeze, so no need for a flask there.

With Cyclopian you'll negate shock easily and ignite if you push your strength high enough (with Shapers Touch that extra strength is extra ES too and with Cyclopian extra damage, so well worth pushing). Upgrade your pantheon and you can negate Poison with your minor god. So that just leaves bleed and/or curse to consider on flasks or other gear.

Ty
i was an idiot i post my message and then later on i realize i forgot to do my labs ( all of them ) lol .

As for the belt i really don't think i'll be able to use the strenght over dext because i went for int/dext on the split .
Yet still far from the 3Kint . got almost 1k6int 975dex and only 175 str

As for the op i realy think you should put a "warning" somewhere in your build that this is an expensive build .

Sadly its not. Either the build gained much popularity or there are other competing builds chasing the same items, but even the "cheap" version of this build in order to function more than just a clunky semi-good map clear-er with 7k es and not exciting DPS costs 50+ exalts.

not 50 ex but i agree you need some ex to start this builds. i'll say around 10 ex maybe.
Last edited by gisabelle on Apr 12, 2020, 6:24:58 AM
"
Nutterum wrote:
Either the build gained much popularity or there are other competing builds chasing the same items...
Mathil released a split personality HOWA deadeye the other day. Didn't help.

"
Nutterum wrote:
... but even the "cheap" version of this build in order to function more than just a clunky semi-good map clear-er with 7k es and not exciting DPS costs 50+ exalts.
I'd disagree.

Having just setup a budget version in the last few days for about 5-6ex (including the cost of an alternative Watcher's Eye I already had).

Split Personalities are a broad item. The majority of rolls are trash and aren't worth the 1-5c they're listed at. When folks use a generic ninja lookup to price it, which the majority of players do, they'll severely underprice the item. There are hundreds or thousands that go up daily for next to nothing.

With a simple live alert set for anything less than 5c with int I had 7 split personalities within an hour (dozens of messages didn't even get a reply, that's the cost of doing business). Tweaking that to upgrade from the dead stat life ones I had a full set with accuracy/evasion/armour in less than 4 hours while sill mapping all for 20c or less, flipping some of the life ones for a decent profit.

The large cluster jewels are easily self rollable (just start with an 8 passive lightning damage jewel) or can be bought pretty easily for less than an ex.

As for it being clunky and semi good at 7k ES?

I'm at 7030 right now and I breeze through T16s, my one death coming from a T14 and forgetting I'd just switched to Whirling Blades and not using Flame Dash instead when I needed to hop a hurdle. I could easily tweak a few things and get that ES higher, but I'm more than happy blasting stuff as is and waiting to go for higher tier upgrades. My damage is just about where it needs to be, trying juiced content with heavy ele resist mods is a touch too slow, but otherwise it's flying.

Throw up a Pastebin of what you had and I'm pretty confident there were lots of tweaks you could have made. It's a build that requires a lot of balancing of life pool, sustain and damage. Choosing a passive earlier than it should be just as it's on the endgame tree or missing gear choices and you can easily drop one of those elements hugely.

As for leveling being poor?
Yes. Wouldn't do that.

"
gisabelle wrote:
As for the belt i really don't think i'll be able to use the strenght over dext because i went for int/dext on the split .
Yet still far from the 3Kint . got almost 1k6int 975dex and only 175 str
Haha, you'll find a nice boost once you get those ascendancy boosts.

Just glancing at your profile....

- Drop the life flask, it's dead. You'll want a Cinderswallow eventually (regen one is awesome in my mind), but can just throw in a Sulphur or something for now

- You've Fen's boots, but don't have Aspect of the Spider yet. Check if you've a free suffix and it's a 20c beastcraft or you can see if you can upgrade an item on trade to include it (you'd get a decent ES helm with either Aspect already on it or with a Suffix free). Adding that will massively boost your sustain with approx 20 ES per hit.

- The Split Personality near your starting position is giving you very little. They scale with distance from start. Drop those two passives and grab the jewel you're moving towards at the end of your tree and you'll get a boost in int.

- You can get another 2% int on your HOWA with a better roll which scales pretty well with all our flat int.

- The large cluster jewels are 2 jewel 2 notables. This means you miss a notable for a small passive or end up burning passives to grab both notables. Neither is good. Try to upgrade those to 2 jewel 3 notable jewels (where you ignore the furthest notable on each one)

(Not sure if you might want to aim for some upgrades first, but eventually you'll want to start hitting your jewelry with some catalysts for that 20% boost. Basically free stats)

- The large cluster jewels are 2 jewel 2 notables. This means you miss a notable for a small passive or end up burning passives to grab both notables. Neither is good. Try to upgrade those to 2 jewel 3 notable jewels (where you ignore the furthest notable on each one)

I don't understand thow to upgrade them ? Do i have to put an exalt on it ?

Not sure if you might want to aim for some upgrades first, but eventually you'll want to start hitting your jewelry with some catalysts for that 20% boost. Basically free stats

Witch catalist we have to use ? quality done !

- You can get another 2% int on your HOWA with a better roll which scales pretty well with all our flat int.

Will do ! For the howa a perf int + AS corruption is 7ex that's why i only took 10% int
Will not do .... will wait .

For the asêct of spider can't craft need to change my helmet for a rare es/int

Last edited by gisabelle on Apr 12, 2020, 8:42:08 AM
"
gisabelle wrote:
I don't understand thow to upgrade them ? Do i have to put an exalt on it ?

The odds of hitting a notable with an exalt are low, I'd just buy a new one personally.

If you fancy some crafting you can probably generate a bit of profit scour+alc'ing the bases into something good (even if it's not great for you), just a little tedious getting a stockpile of the bases to do it.

"
gisabelle wrote:
Witch catalist we have to use ?
Depends on the item.

If it's heavy on resists you'd use Prismatic Catalyt to boost those, reduces your resist needs on other items so you can go for better attribute or damage rolls.

If it had good attribute rolls (e.g. %int) you'd use the attribute modifier. If it has good ES rolls you could use the defense one.

If you're ever in doubt you can look them up on POEDB and confirm it'll modify what you're hoping for...

https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Tempering+Catalyst

"
gisabelle wrote:
For the howa a perf int + AS corruption is 7ex that's why i only took 10% int
No need for the perfect rolls if you're happy with the balance at the minute. Everything is a trade off when it comes to gearing. With the AS you get a damage boost and more sustain (once you set up your Aspect of the Spider), so possibly worth having a slightly lower int roll. Trading sustain for life pool, no wrong answer either way. Just said I'd mention it in case you were worrying your int was lower than you'd expected.

Given your level and all of the super efficient Splits you've still to come you'll see some big gains shortly.
i know it sounds nooby.but never player MS befor.how does Point blank work with molten strike. i see people using it and some not.:/
If I were to try this build would this ring I found recently be usefull or not? Maybe I need annul it and hope it hits str or phys dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info