[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

nice build. was running it as slayer before, but max block feels better :)
"
kasperoh wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Been working hard on the build today... i have a hard time figuring out what more i can do to get more dex

https://pastebin.com/UvYrchXA

im at 24.4 mil dps with
2282 dex and 1529 str

My amulet was fucking expensive but worth it :) and right now im using a 1 passive voices that dropped for me today i know its 400ex if i sell it but wanted to test it out... i have tried to move the voices up to node chaos inoculation for a longer path... but that means i have to take out my 2 medium clusters and i gain less dps that way as those 2 medium cluster gives some nice bonusses.

Spoiler

This sword is a must have... its incredible ones you get going i do have a hard time getting started from wave 18 in simulacrum so i just take it off for the last waves.

my gear so far

Im using 9 split personality 8 are strength and dex and 1 is dex and inteligence to mmeet the reqs. for items
i also use a braws jewel in the closest jewel socket for 6% str and dex

i need to upgrade my 1 large cluster to have 3 nodes so i can benefit from 1 more node... a good one just havent shown

If you want to go all dex, you're still missing Cyclopean Coil with %increased dex/str implicit (around 30x)

You could ditch your last %increased life notes and get another jewel slot.

I ditched the last life nodes and lost 321Hp as i get Hp from dex 243dex i gained and 146 strength i gained

so now my total dex is 2525dex and strength is 1675

The coil with 7% dex would yield me another 170 dex for a total of 2700dex but the one listed at 28ex just went offline and the rest is 50ex and dont wanna pay that much :)

i have utmost swiftness on my necklace i know its only 3 points :) but i dont have 3 point until level 98

and i was thinking about pathing down to blade barrier to get to 74 block chance
Last edited by BaGooKTribe on Apr 21, 2020, 4:21:21 AM
ALright made a few adjustments the mana cost of cyclone was the hard part as i only have 15 remaining mana after auras and cyclone cost 12 mana to maintain. and the astral plate i used had -15 mana

So i had to get Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost on both rings and annoint Lucidity, Lucidity is a 1 mil dps loss compares to Master of force.. but hey if you cant spin you wont win :)

My current dex is 2481 and my strenght is 1666 and 5551 Hp

My dps is now 31.2mil

Evade is 90% and block chance is 65% if i have blocked atleast 2 times within the last 10 sec

I plan on taking Gemini ones i reach level 100 so my block becomes 72% for a litle less hitpoints

My current gear

Getting 7% str and dex on belt is about 2 million DPS so that ones i get some cash i will get a belt.

15% increased Cyclone Attack Speed is another 2.2mil dps

Link https://pastebin.com/SNe2ZaXW

from there on i dont know :) maby im lucky and find another 1node voices but i dont think that would do any good

I transitioned to split personality variant, kinda went my way on few things. I feel less defensive since i lost some block chance and my life isn't that good (barely 5k). Any suggestions i'd appreciate. I'm afraid of lossing drive the destruction and get out leeched since without vaal pact the difference is visible.
I have 1499 dex, 1128 str, 4.989 life. i suck at calculating damage but i have 600k tooltip dmg in hideout. thanks!

https://pastebin.com/bXMrU6TC my pob link
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:
The only thing I regret about this build is that why I didn't start sooner.

3 days in and I'm having a blast. killed everything except Sirius. thanks OP!
got so pumped yesterday, elder dropped the impale WE for me.

will be working on awakened gems next. any feedback is appreciated.

ps, update the fork, they have support for the split jewels now.

Link maim to flesh and stone instead of blood and sand.

damn, didnt saw that one. thanks a lot man!
"
felipesallum wrote:
I transitioned to split personality variant, kinda went my way on few things. I feel less defensive since i lost some block chance and my life isn't that good (barely 5k). Any suggestions i'd appreciate. I'm afraid of lossing drive the destruction and get out leeched since without vaal pact the difference is visible.
I have 1499 dex, 1128 str, 4.989 life. i suck at calculating damage but i have 600k tooltip dmg in hideout. thanks!

Get yourself a

This sword takes a few secounds to ramp up but ones going you will get better and better movespeed and dps as the counter goes up

Ones the buff is up after a few secounds you will get onslaught so you can exchange you silver flask with a Alchemist's Jade Flask of Reflexes that will get you from 45% evade chance to 74% evade chance

a secound great thing about the weapon is that when you socket the weapon with Blind support enemys will have 50% less chance to hit you and with the culling gem shit dies at 10% when hit my one of you minions spawned from the sword

On your obolion large cluster jewel try and get a 3rd passive on it like deadly repartee that will take you to 79% block chance and 50k damage

Something is not correct with your Path of build link... try and clean it up by loading a brand new tree and import your charactor... from the looks of it you have way to much impale you get 40 from the gem in chest you 20 for your pride buff 15 for each deep cuts that takes you to 100% impale chance and then you have the 3 nodes at forceful skewering that is of no use ready and the 3 points could be spend better ellswhere.

i would get a better watchers eye where pride gives you impale chance then you get 25% from eye 40 from support gem 20 from batter and you only need 1
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
"
felipesallum wrote:

Get yourself a

This sword takes a few secounds to ramp up but ones going you will get better and better movespeed and dps as the counter goes up

Ones the buff is up after a few secounds you will get onslaught so you can exchange you silver flask with a Alchemist's Jade Flask of Reflexes that will get you from 45% evade chance to 74% evade chance

a secound great thing about the weapon is that when you socket the weapon with Blind support enemys will have 50% less chance to hit you and with the culling gem shit dies at 10% when hit my one of you minions spawned from the sword

On your obolion large cluster jewel try and get a 3rd passive on it like deadly repartee that will take you to 79% block chance and 50k damage

Something is not correct with your Path of build link... try and clean it up by loading a brand new tree and import your charactor... from the looks of it you have way to much impale you get 40 from the gem in chest you 20 for your pride buff 15 for each deep cuts that takes you to 100% impale chance and then you have the 3 nodes at forceful skewering that is of no use ready and the 3 points could be spend better ellswhere.

i would get a better watchers eye where pride gives you impale chance then you get 25% from eye 40 from support gem 20 from batter and you only need 1

Thx for the insight! i have currently 110% chance to impale, would a 25% chance to impale watchers eye be worth comparing to a double damage one? also, i'm already using a dancing duo with the same set up, although it is not 6l'ed but i think it doesn't matter.
Regarding the cluster jewels, if i got something like deep cuts and deadly repartee, i would need to get rid of either drive the destruction or feed the fury, due both being prefixes, which one is more dispendable? thx again!

https://pastebin.com/N6UKSP0E
Last edited by felipesallum on Apr 21, 2020, 5:26:10 PM
"
felipesallum wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
"
felipesallum wrote:

Get yourself a

Thx for the insight! i have currently 110% chance to impale, would a 25% chance to impale watchers eye be worth comparing to a double damage one? also, i'm already using a dancing duo with the same set up, although it is not 6l'ed but i think it doesn't matter.
Regarding the cluster jewels, if i got something like deep cuts and deadly repartee, i would need to get rid of either drive the destruction or feed the fury, due both being prefixes, which one is more dispendable? thx again!

https://pastebin.com/N6UKSP0E

The 25% impale eye is a huge improvement.. with gem 40% eye 25% banner 20% and 1 deep cut node you have 100% and you can free up the 3 points for forcefull skewering. and you can get better node on your cluster instead of the ekstra deep cut

you dont need to much life leech as you have insta health flask and you have super evades and only need to heal ones in a while..

I need to heal a bit on wave 18 19 20 in simulacrum beside that i never realy need to heal beside my flask and the small amount on leech i have

check out the 2 clusters i use with the nodes i have there you could free up more points from blade barrier and ambidex and move towards the 3rd cluster but keep your defences in check
made a few adjustments today in the build

im now at 1498 str and 2384 dex

but now with 34 mil dps up to 38 milion if i have 10 blocks from elites and 1000 rampage kills but thats only in breaches i get that.. normaly i have about 300-400 charges and 3-6 blocks for 36mil dps

and this increase is despite going from Pulverize back to fortify to get more defence as i think i lacked a bit in that department and changing the helmet aswell lost me about 1 mil dps. but the added movespeed is just so nice :) i was getting Starkonja's Head for added defence and only loose a few 100k dps but that movespeed :) and it sold before i could get it

link to build : https://pastebin.com/ejSnaFch
Last edited by BaGooKTribe on Apr 21, 2020, 6:52:34 PM
Your theorycrafting is very interesting BaGooKTribe and I will consider getting a watcher's eye with impale chance to get rid of swift skewering.

BUT, because there is a but. I wonder one thing. Don't we want to stack the "Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit", offered by Deep cuts??? Is it not a big lose of DPS to have only one DEEP CUTS instead of possible 3?

(Sorry if I made mistake, english is not my native language, as you can see)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info